Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Jerricah C.
Jerricah C.
Lynn, IN
Urban decay is my favorite brand for everything! Wonderful quality always worth the price!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Love this is so sos so black looks good also doesn't smudge and good for lower lashes also
Azeret G.
Azeret G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great mascara. Not too clumpy. Would recommend to others. Awesome awesome awesome. Great
Aditi A.
Aditi A.
Atlanta
Not my favorite mascara but definitely up there. It goes on very smoothly and adds a good length to my eyelashes and is very easy to use as the applicator goes with my eyelashes well. It could add more volume to my eyelashes but that is the only downfall.
My daughter's favorite. Tends to clump on my lashes no matter if I clean the brush or not. It does last a long time and makes my daughter's eyes exceptionally stand out!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
I love this stuff! It does work pretty well. Let the product soak in to your lashes for a few minutes before applying mascara.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
My favorite mascara! My eyes are very sensitive, and it worked so well for me. Also gives your lashes a great length, and volume. Expensive, but only mascara I will use! Recommend everyone who hasn't tried it to do so. You'll love it
jane r.
jane r.
Love this mascara so much it makes me very long and really pretty. I recommend anyone like I love them so much darker.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I found that I like the wand, but when I go to put on a second coat, even after letting it dry, it just gets real clumpy. On top of that, I also noticed it stays on even after I wash my face. I've tried to use makeup removing wipes, but regardless it's stuck on my eyelashes pretty hard core. Overall, it's just OK.
Nai T.
Nai T.
Stockton, CA
I've only used this once, and I must say... YES ! Lol I was recommend this by a friend and now I'm recommending it to you !!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?