Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ivon N.
Ivon N.
Makes your lashes look long and full! I apply only two coats and have instant fuller lashes!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
Best mascara ever. I'm not a huge makeup junkie but this works well and it's easy to use.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
When it comes to mascara I use drugstore products but with this one I'm willing to spent my money on this, really good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
This makes my eyelashes very clumpy. Doesn't add the length I like. I wouldn't recommend.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
One of my favorites! It gives me bold, long lashes, and is affordable! Currently wearing g it now!
Lexx C.
Lexx C.
Troy, NY
its a cery nice and dark mascara leaves no clumps goes on very smooth. and lengthens the eyelashes
Ta M.
Ta M.
Livermore
I definitely love this mascara a lot better then my sister and she is just a good kid and I love it so much
Decia W.
Decia W.
Because my eyelashes are naturally curly I need to use very good maskaras and I believe that this is one of the best
April S.
April S.
Rockmart , GA
Love this mascara. It isn't very clumpy. It make your lashes pop. Will definitely purchase again
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Odessa
It's urban decay, what is there not to love?!?! I have used a lot of UD & am sold on this line!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?