Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Bottom lashes stay volumized and beautiful. UD is an amazing brand with great product all the time.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
I have to use this with my clinique mascara to achieve the lashes I want. Or, I'll use this with false lashes
Mari C.
Mari C.
Texas
Makes eyelashes look full and long! I really reccomend their mascara! It was great, and worth it.
Anna P.
Anna P.
One of the best mascaras, it separates my lashes and adds length. It's also great to blend false lashes with
Nico R.
Nico R.
I love urban facet products especially this mascara due to the fact that its long lasting and it darkens the lashes and lengthens them
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I love this mascara because make my lashes look pretty and big like more then my lashes normally they are
Karla D.
Karla D.
Phoenix, AZ
This mascara is the best thing that I've purcarsed. I can recommend this to any women that wears makeup
Sunshine L.
Sunshine L.
Fresno
Great product that lasts long. Doesn't smear and smudge in the summer when you start to sweat.
Isela C.
Isela C.
Riverside, CA
Very plumping my eyelashes are short and thin and this makes my lashes look long and full with 3 strokes
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
cicero
It's amazing my lashes are short and them like kaaaaboooom ‼️‼️‼️And damn love it since then
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?