Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
De Mossville, KY
Love love love this mascara! It's long lasting, and gives me full lashes! A bit pricey, but worth every penny!
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Pasadena, MD
Can't say enough about this product doesn't cli
Ump up hives you long long long lashes !!!!!! Perfect for any time !!!
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Love this mascara. Deep, rich, full color. All day power. No clumping. Light and airy.
Jadealee B.
Jadealee B.
Bronx, NY
For someone like me with long lashes this really makes my lashes pop in ways that I can't even describe
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Eau Claire, Wi
This mascara offers great coverage without irritating my eyes which is something I find very hard to come across.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
This mascara is great when I double it up with my Lancôme. It separates well and gives some length but doesn't give a lot of volume.
Abrianna A.
Abrianna A.
This mascara works really well. I love how it gives my lashes volume and it just looks really luscious
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Corona, CA
While I am a fan of the UD Lash Perversion Mascara, the UD Mascara Resurrection comes in a close 2nd.
Angaline S.
Angaline S.
Riverside
I love this product! Although I wish they sold it in a bigger size that's how much I use it but I recommend this mascara
SHARINA M.
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
O I love it that's makes my eyelashes with a lot a volume I love it you can buy it!! Because it's nice
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?