Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
Waynesboro, PA
I will add it along with another mascara to give a little extra length to my masacras that will just add volume. I love it.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
If you're looking for something that is literally eye catching this is your mascara. I have tiny lashes and this brings them to life.
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
This mascara was a little too clumpy for me. It seemed to be a little dried out. I may have just got a bad one but for the price, I wouldn't buy another
Seira T.
Seira T.
I like this product but it tends to clump i would suggest that you do not apply an excessive amount but otherwise it is ok
Bushra Q.
Bushra Q.
Paramus, NJ
i try lots of makeup and I'm not really sure how much i like this. i usually fall back on my mac when i need to look extra fancy
Maria M.
Maria M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Es una máscara para pestañas que tiene un se pillo que amo no se hace grumos no me mancha los ojos y las pestañas permanecen en su lugar amor total
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Layton, UT
The product does work it's just kind of gimmicky. I would rather use a long lasting mascara than have to touch up. I recommend perversion from UD.
Pia K.
Pia K.
Was hoping the formula to be more like the Perversion mascara by this brand. Not my favorite or my least favorite.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Tucson
It basically works like any other trucks for make up you could buy for much less I wasn't very impressed with it
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Sun valley , Ca
This mascara is ok. It's nothing that has wowed me though, it's gives my lashes volume but not very much length.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?