Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection 0.28 oz uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There's NOTHING else like it! Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn't pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara. Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life. see more...

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight an...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never fi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is such an amazing product, and there's really nothing like it on the market. Being able to put my mascara on in the morning and then refresh my look in the evening without taking anything off is amazing. I feel like my lashes take a fresh coat of mascara so much smoothr anytime later in the day using this first, otherwise the mascara can flake. It's a staple for me.
Arianna C.
Arianna C.
Mascara Resurrection earns our praise for delivering on its intended purpose to provide a unique solution to freshen up your mascara and increase thickness along the way. It may not be a must-have for everyone, but if you're the type who likes to take your mascara from day to night without washing it off and reapplying, then this might just be your new secret weapon.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Once I figured out how this product was SUPPOSED to be used (duh, Rachel) I really love it! You just brush through your worn out mascara and then apply another coat of mascara. It really brushes out all the clumps and separates your lashes again, which makes the next coat of mascara look amazing!! Great product, not totally necessary but I love having it around!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have so many mascaras that I give them away and just keep what works for me. I have two small urban decay tubed of mascara I've received as samples that I use while on the move or traveling. I'm not the biggest fan because I prefer defined lashes not so much full which looks clumpy on my short lashes. But, none the less it gets the job done.
Ralie H.
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
This product I had very high hopes for, but it let me down. I have naturally long lashes and sometimes it's rather difficult to get all the previous mascara off or reapply without looking like spider lashes. I thought this product would assist in rejuvenating my mascara prior to a night out, it just made my lashes look more clumpy
Demiĺ B.
Demiĺ B.
Northport, AL
Pretty good mascara. When I think of urban decay mascara isn't the first thing that comes to mind... they're not real big in the mascara game to me. I think you could find drug store mascaras that work just as good as this. But if you're die hard ud fan then you'd like this just the same.
Ari G.
Ari G.
I'd been hearing hype about this seemingly forever and I finally gave in and tried it. Few mascaras have ever done much for me. My lashes are stick straight and have a hard time holding curl. This mascara makes them pop - they look full and long and it seems to help the curl stay longer.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Columbus, OH
Urban decay is my favorite make up brand, and I don't wear a lot of make up. It is a bit pricey, but lasts a very long time, so worth the purchase. I have blue eyes, and the color and texture look great with them. This is a quality product, and you are getting amazing lashes!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
This mascara resurrection product is such a cool concept! I admit that I bought this when I saw it, but haven't really used this enough to make it worth the price that I paid for it. I loved the idea of this product but more often than not i find myself not needing it.
Shameka W.
Shameka W.
Bronx, NY
The Renaissance a mascara is okay. Even though I love Urban Decay I'm not a big fan of the Renaissance mascara to me it doesn't Define my eyeshadow my eyelashes I do use another company for my mascara but I still love him it's okay I'm just not a fan of their mascara
Judy T.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?