Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection uploaded by Lauren P.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection uploaded by Vicky C.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There’s NOTHING else like it!

Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn’t pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara.

Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)

Buy on ULTA
SHAWNACIE T.
Mesquite , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mascara a few weeks ago and it’s so amazing, it definitely brings the drama. It’s long lasting, and pretty affordable. This is definitely a everyday use for me.
Izze D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It looks really good and really makes your lashes pop out. Although mascara can be really pricy it's usually worth buying it for the quality.
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does help the lashes with mascara not look so brittle and dry. It helps if I want to go back apply more madcara after it’s already dried and makes it easy to reapply. I normally use about three coats before it kicks in affect.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara last all day long and when it’s time to take it off it comes off right away in the shower! It’s amazing! My lashes look super long and there isn’t any clumps or anything. It’s the best mascara :)
Ralie H.
Birdsboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I had very high hopes for, but it let me down. I have naturally long lashes and sometimes it's rather difficult to get all the previous mascara off or reapply without looking like spider lashes. I thought this product would assist in rejuvenating my mascara prior to a night out, it just made my lashes look more clumpy
jessica n.
San angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product actually works! In fact it, it makes your retouched makeup look better then when you first put it on! I've tried it with RollarLash by Benefit, and CoverGirl LashBlast, and one of UD's own mascara's it refreshes ur mascara like new, but when you put on a fresh coat of mascara it makes your lashes look longer and thicker! For the first time my lashes look better in the 2nd half of the day instead of just in the morning. I keep this in my makeup bag on the go.
Skylar M.
Bridgeville
used to always used to run for Mascara that promised to give my already long lashes the volume I desired, each time I tired something different...either the product flaked or my expectations on volume fell flat. When I found this Mascara I thought "Why not, I'll give it a shot!" I am very happy that I did, this products pigment is a true black, brings my lashes volume, and last until I take it off. I also love the bristles of the brush, they are soft on lashes while mascaras I previously uses had bristles that were hard and just trapped product. I will be repurchasing, I don't think I'll ever be able to use another mascara ever again!
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that I like the wand, but when I go to put on a second coat, even after letting it dry, it just gets real clumpy. On top of that, I also noticed it stays on even after I wash my face. I've tried to use makeup removing wipes, but regardless it's stuck on my eyelashes pretty hard core. Overall, it's just OK.
Berki G.
Saint Cloud, FL
mascaraed lashes and they were soft enough for me to comb through and separate. I was also able to apply additional coats and have them come out smooth and even.

The lashes even seemed a bit softer and flexible after using it, so I may try this as a primer. I don't anticipate that it will do much for volume or length, as it didn't when I used it on top of the mascara. But perhaps it'll keep the lashes from becoming stiff and brittle despite the mascara on top.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this mascara! I probably won't buy another tube, but its definitely a good quality product. It gives good length and volumes, however, it didn't give my lashes any shape or hold them up all day. Its kind of expensive, and for that price I would like to try something else
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Caitlin M.
Arlington, MA
I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more effective with waterproof or non-waterproof mascaras? I'd be interested to find out if there is a significant difference. Thanks!
Courtney J.
How does this mascara add length and fullness?
Jamie S.
I own this mascara and maybe I'm doing it wrong but I use this before I want to apply another coat during the day and all it seems to do is make them soft. How do you use this product?