Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection uploaded by Vicky C.Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection uploaded by Lauren P.

BY URBAN DECAY

The hardest part about touching up your makeup before a night out? Not being able to reapply your mascara. Until now. The ultimate do-over, Mascara Resurrection brings your mascara back to life so you can keep piling it on. Like a killer lash comb in liquid form, this clear refreshing serum combs through lashes to soften mascara and get your lashes ready for another coat. And the curved fiber brush really grabs onto lashes and separates them. There’s NOTHING else like it!

Want to top off your mascara later in the day? A quick coat of this serum makes lashes pliable and ready for more. If you botched your mascara or didn’t pull it through well, simply comb Mascara Resurrection through your lashes to refresh, then reapply mascara.

Our lightweight, oil-free formula contains a special blend of ingredients to moisturize lashes while helping with mascara wear. Copper powder and panthenol condition and bind moisture to the hair shaft, improving lash health while giving your mascara new life.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)

• I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are str...3 Answers
  • I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can ...1 Answers
  • I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it...1 Answers
Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection
  • "You will LOVE this mascara!! It resurrected my flat small lashes! I felt instant volume and length when I applied it. My lashes for once stood out! It is easy to apply and works best with two coats! I would definitely buy this product again! The price is worth it!! " in 23 reviews
  • "So the formula is great. I can use it to fix lashes that are clumped together, right after my initial application and add even more mascara to get really thick, long lashes. I have very long, thin lashes so heavy mascaras will make my lashes fall, which was my initial concern. However, as long as I use a waterproof mascara first, then the mascara resurrection afterwards, it worked great. It also works great hours after your first application, if you're ready to vamp up your look for a night out and don't want to wash your entire face. My only issue is the brush. It's very difficult to get the formula ON your lashes. If they changed the brush, perhaps to a comb, i would give 5 stars" in 15 reviews
  • "absolutely love this mascara and it was in very high demand when I worked at Sephora. everyone absolutely loves it including myself - definitely long lasting. " in 13 reviews
Bella M.
I’m not sure how I feel about this product I don’t take it with me when I’m out but I know it’s for touch up but I find myself using it almost as mascara primer in a way... sounds weird but I feel it makes my lashes look a little bit longer. But I believe that this would be a great touch up clear mascara.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
Great mascara!!! Looks great on me for 7 hours and up!! Doesn’t smudge on me. Not clumpy just amazing!!!! I recommend trying it out. Makes my lashes look awesome and they’re short usually so I’m so glad I found.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Well this was sure a waste of my money... I bought it because sometimes I throw on a quick layer of Mascara but don’t have time to layer and give my lashes the TLC they need. I thought this would be a great product to prep my lashes for more later. Not really. It just made them wet and heavy and gunky. What a waste!
Danielle B.
United States
I got this in my ipsy bag and only got a small one, so it seemed to dry up super fast. Gave my lashes great length and a bit of volume, and dont need to put much on.
Emma V.
Parma, OH
I love the idea of this, though it doesn’t always perform how I’d like it to. Sometimes it works wonders, and others, I end up with the same clumps. Not always a win
Madeline C.
I really like this product it really makes your lashes look more dramatic. I use this product a lot but not all the time. it is sper easy to use and apply using the bent wand. i bought it at nordstorm  Rack. I would totally buy this product again for myself and a friend.
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
This mascara last all day long and when it’s time to take it off it comes off right away in the shower! It’s amazing! My lashes look super long and there isn’t any clumps or anything. It’s the best mascara :)
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
This product actually works! In fact it, it makes your retouched makeup look better then when you first put it on! I've tried it with RollarLash by Benefit, and CoverGirl LashBlast, and one of UD's own mascara's it refreshes ur mascara like new, but when you put on a fresh coat of mascara it makes your lashes look longer and thicker! For the first time my lashes look better in the 2nd half of the day instead of just in the morning. I keep this in my makeup bag on the go.
Melissa V.
I found that I like the wand, but when I go to put on a second coat, even after letting it dry, it just gets real clumpy. On top of that, I also noticed it stays on even after I wash my face. I've tried to use makeup removing wipes, but regardless it's stuck on my eyelashes pretty hard core. Overall, it's just OK.
Berki G.
Saint Cloud, FL
mascaraed lashes and they were soft enough for me to comb through and separate. I was also able to apply additional coats and have them come out smooth and even.

The lashes even seemed a bit softer and flexible after using it, so I may try this as a primer. I don't anticipate that it will do much for volume or length, as it didn't when I used it on top of the mascara. But perhaps it'll keep the lashes from becoming stiff and brittle despite the mascara on top.
Judy T.
Jefferson City, MO
I've been looking for a new mascara. My eyelashes are straight and I'm needing something that makes them curl more! Help!
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I have extremely short, blonde lashes. Would this be good for me? Sometimes brushes are too big that it instantly clumps my lashes. I want a mascara that doesn't clump or flake. Is this is good choice?
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
I would live to try this product out unfortunately i can never find it but ive heard its graet!!
Caitlin M.
Arlington, MA
I'm curious if anyone has used this - have you noticed it's more effective with waterproof or non-waterproof mascaras? I'd be interested to find out if there is a significant difference. Thanks!
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
Does this mascara clump up? Or can I do multiple coats and not worry?