BY URBAN DECAY

Put your makeup on lockdown. We loaded this travel-size set with two high-tech products that deliver serious results—Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. With this duo in your arsenal, your makeup’s not going anywhere until you take it off.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original:

Apply just a touch of our legendary primer before your shadow for 24 hours of vibrant color (and no creasing). Once it dries down, our Original shade is invisible on your skin—but the benefits are anything but. Space-age polymer technology fills in any imperfections, prepping lids for indestructible eyeshadow.

All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray:

Mist on this high-tech spray to stop makeup meltdown. Our Temperature Control Technology actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it last longer.

Fill Weight: Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) -

All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - 30ml In a 7-day clinical study of All Nighter:

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) Ingredients:

• Methylisothiazolinone
  • BHT

May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Urban Decay Makeup Lockdown Travel Duo

Start your review of Urban Decay Makeup Lockdown Travel Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Radha M.
Boonton
Ever since I purchased the urban decay all nighter travel spray I had to purchase the full-size bottle as well. It really sets my make up very well. Even after swimming in the beach my make up stayed on as if I never was in the water at all. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Original FormulaUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I really don’t see a difference with the setting spray. Sometimes it seems to make my makeup stay on longer other times it does not. The eyeshadow primer is amazing and that is why this is getting 4 stars. My eyeshadow looks so amazing. I have to say that when I put it on it becomes sticky and tacky but that’s what makes the eyeshadow stay in place all day.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I enjoy the way this keeps my make-up on all day into the night. It helps keep oil away on my forehead while helping my makeup stay freshly finished. I highly recommend that you give it a try because I know it will surprised as much as I am from how well your makeup stays on until you can wash it off at the end of your day.
C B.
Great little duo here. I got this set mainly because of the setting spray. I had used the All Night version and wanted to lighten up on the strength for everyday use. The eye primer was a nice addition to it. I don't think I'd use it in my daily routine though. If probably save it for the full makeup days.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
The primer in here is great but when it comes to the setting spray, I want to hurry up and use the rest of it so I can get a different one. Before this setting spray, I had a little sample size setting spray from Coola that was absolutely amazing but the full size was expensive so I though it would be worth it to try out a different setting spray to see if I like it as much. My biggest problem with it is the smell, I absolutely hate the smell of this setting spray. It does its job decently but I feel like it's a lot more wet that a lot of setting sprays.
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
This product is only $15 on the urban decay website and it’s amazing. Seriously if you don’t have this product..go out and buy it. The coverage is everything. The setting spray is just what you need for extra coverage with your face makeup also the eyeshadow potion is TO DIE FOR. My eyeshadow no matter what the pigment or how much glitter is on my eyes it stays all day and night until I take it off. It is one of the best purchases I’ve made.
Jillian G.
This primer is great! It makes my eyeshadow pop and it doesn't crease at all! The only thing that made me give it an average score is that it gives my eyes such an oily feeling throughout the entire day.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I had bad experiences with other brands of setting spray, so I was skeptical about trying this, but I love it.  It doesn't have an overpowering odor like other brands.  It also seems to mist lightly and feels refreshing when it is going on.  It also dries quickly.  I notice makeup lasts longer and seems fresher when I use this spray.
Alyssa S.
Manalapan
For me this is my go to eye primer. I usually use the one with the sparkly tones so give a little extra to my eye shadow. But i find it perfect for long wear eye shadow
Cristal T.
Ocala
If there was an option to rate this at 10 stars I would! These Two items have been my HOLY GRAIL! lock down eyeshadow and makeup until the sun comes up! Has provided me with flawless makeup all nite! These products i use regularly. Exceeds expectations! I buy it every time I have a chance.
kingJanett N.
Sanger, CA
Does this work best for dry skin
Piannery V.
Donde lo puedo conseguir?
Shajuan B.
Does this work for oily or dry skin
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
How long do you think these last? Would you suggest the larger size?
Diana R.
Everett, WA
Is this product worth it ?