Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Erika M.Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Géeh K.Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Laila S.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When we overheard a cry in our office of "this s*** really works!", we knew we had to share the secret. Who wouldn t want to boost their lash cache? This double-ended miracle worker holds TWO products that really perform. These are clinical results you can take to the beauty bank. 25% longer and thicker in 2 weeks 40% in 4 weeks  63% in 6 weeks How does this stuff work? The clear gel-like serum accelerates the growth of your lashes with peptides. Use the tiny brush to apply it at your lash line. It penetrates at the root and stimulates keratin to lengthen, thicken and fortify your lashes. Simply brush it on each night before bed. The conditioning mask applies with a wand and loads your lashes with growth peptides and high potency ingredients like Panthenol and Vitamin E. Your conditioned lashes can now resist loss and breakage from being too dry and brittle. Al

Cortni S.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isshh is da bomb!!! Not only does it work great,bc of this system my lashes actually grew! Iv always had tiny lashes anyway and after ab 3 wks i noticed a significant difference...ab 2 months later my lashes grew ab 50% longer. Also my lashes are now alot more full! The serum has a nice cooling effect rather than stinging like alot of products say so that's also a plus as is the conditioner it comes with that we all need! Love this stuff!
Lesley J.
I thought this was a pretty cool combo, but I think I'll stick to something a bit more... Simple. I like it, but only use it every now and then when I have time to apply it correctly. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but it's still pretty good.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I was skeptical about this product working so effectively at first. I accidentally cut off the outer edge of my lashes with an eyelash curler and needed something to help them grow back in. After 2 weeks, I already noticed my lashes being so much stronger, thicker and longer. The only thing is the packaging- I wish that the serum end wasn't so much smaller than the lash conditioner end. In my opinion the serum is much more important.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good formula, enjoyed the way it stayed all day long. Was easy to apply, but I did not care for the brush. I believe the brush/wand needs some adjustments. Okay for the money, but not my first choice. Probably would choose to not buy this product again.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great and my lashes grew. I have always had tiny lashes and using this product they grew at least 50%. I did not end up with movie star lashes but I didn't have much to begin with but definitely it was a noticeable difference. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think UD is just getting better by the minute . I mean they just keep making more stuff and yes it can be a little pricey but it's worth it! I have to say this product makes my brown eyes look bomb !!! Thank urban decay for your products and for the effort you put to give customers the best of the best .
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite mascara I have ever bought in my life. My eyelashes looked soooo long and everyone always asked if they were fake because they were so perfect and flawless. BUT the reason I have it 4 out of 5 stars is because it is way to pricy for me to keep buying every month or two.
Miranda c.
Stamford, CT
I use this mascara in my daily sceduale, and have been using it for about a year. I love this product the only thing is that the expiration date was only 3 months from when I bought it (rather than other products which are usually months to a year. I would recommend this to people who need something to use on a daily basis.
Lily M.
Franklin, PA
Love it as not bad it is than any other...

Definitely most my must more is Kat V Don and Jeffree Star are one my favorite than any else brands as well.. but I can test it for whichever like or not, that where should first take test before get buy. Exactly love it
Kwaniie C.
Love this, I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone that is suffering in the lash department. Even if you're not, this is great. I love the wand on this one and the serum really helps. The wand picks up just the right amount of product and I use it on a daily. It doesn't clump my lashes.
Maria H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Where could I get this? My lashes are really short and I want them long and pretty
Melissa W.
Dillon , SC
Is this waterproof? Does it clump up on your lashes?
Brittney V.
How good does this work? Is it worth the money?
Jane C.
Is this product expensive?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
Is this a mascara or a enhancing product? Some called it mascara but others said to put it on at night so I was a little confused.