Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Géeh K.Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Erika M.Urban Decay Lush Lash System uploaded by Laila S.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When we overheard a cry in our office of "this s*** really works!", we knew we had to share the secret. Who wouldn t want to boost their lash cache? This double-ended miracle worker holds TWO products that really perform. These are clinical results you can take to the beauty bank. 25% longer and thicker in 2 weeks 40% in 4 weeks  63% in 6 weeks How does this stuff work? The clear gel-like serum accelerates the growth of your lashes with peptides. Use the tiny brush to apply it at your lash line. It penetrates at the root and stimulates keratin to lengthen, thicken and fortify your lashes. Simply brush it on each night before bed. The conditioning mask applies with a wand and loads your lashes with growth peptides and high potency ingredients like Panthenol and Vitamin E. Your conditioned lashes can now resist loss and breakage from being too dry and brittle. Al

Urban Decay Lush Lash System
  • "This is one of the best products you can use for your lashes. They give a thicker, and longer look to your lashes without clumping." in 28 reviews
  • "Great product like all urban decay products it's long lasting throughout the day and it always keeps you lashes slayed and layeddd :)" in 12 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
This isshh is da bomb!!! Not only does it work great,bc of this system my lashes actually grew! Iv always had tiny lashes anyway and after ab 3 wks i noticed a significant difference...ab 2 months later my lashes grew ab 50% longer. Also my lashes are now alot more full! The serum has a nice cooling effect rather than stinging like alot of products say so that's also a plus as is the conditioner it comes with that we all need! Love this stuff!
olivia v.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!!

I am an eyelash extensionist, and of course being one i have to actually model myself so I get mine done from a technician. The last time i had it done was 3 months ago and i went 15mm for length, it damaged my own lash cause of the weight. When i removed the extensions myself i noticed that my real ones broke and fell off, i was so disappointed that it did a lot of damage to my real lashes. As a result i am in desperate need of a conditioning treatment or a serum growth.

It took me awhile to find the product to use. I tried Rimmel serum but not that long so i hardly notice any difference except my lashes started to get reconditioned. So, since i love to read reviews, i read that LUSH LASH SERUM works wonders so i purchased my tube at Sephora store. My first week of using it i didn't see any results right away to the point that i wanted to stop it, but then again i thought if i use it long enough and give it time maybe i will get something. Lo and behold tada!! after 3 weeks of consistently using it every night my lashes now are getting fuller, not longer yet but definitely more healthier, almost no fall outs, also my lower lashes are so full they look even longer than my upper lashes. But i know that if i continue to use this product i will get much and more AMAZING RESULTS!!!!

I will totally recommend LUSH LASH SERUM, the price isn't bad either comparing to the RX's ones. Totally worth it a try! A MUST!! I will definitely repurchase it as soon as i am done with my wans. It is $40 something at Sephora, it comes in a little mascara applicator with the serum on the other end and conditioning wand on the other.

Thanks and hope this review helps!!
Lesley J.
I thought this was a pretty cool combo, but I think I'll stick to something a bit more... Simple. I like it, but only use it every now and then when I have time to apply it correctly. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but it's still pretty good.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I was skeptical about this product working so effectively at first. I accidentally cut off the outer edge of my lashes with an eyelash curler and needed something to help them grow back in. After 2 weeks, I already noticed my lashes being so much stronger, thicker and longer. The only thing is the packaging- I wish that the serum end wasn't so much smaller than the lash conditioner end. In my opinion the serum is much more important.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Good formula, enjoyed the way it stayed all day long. Was easy to apply, but I did not care for the brush. I believe the brush/wand needs some adjustments. Okay for the money, but not my first choice. Probably would choose to not buy this product again.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This product is great and my lashes grew. I have always had tiny lashes and using this product they grew at least 50%. I did not end up with movie star lashes but I didn't have much to begin with but definitely it was a noticeable difference. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mary Mar D.
Kissimmee, FL
I think UD is just getting better by the minute . I mean they just keep making more stuff and yes it can be a little pricey but it's worth it! I have to say this product makes my brown eyes look bomb !!! Thank urban decay for your products and for the effort you put to give customers the best of the best .
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
My all time favorite mascara I have ever bought in my life. My eyelashes looked soooo long and everyone always asked if they were fake because they were so perfect and flawless. BUT the reason I have it 4 out of 5 stars is because it is way to pricy for me to keep buying every month or two.
Miranda c.
Stamford, CT
I use this mascara in my daily sceduale, and have been using it for about a year. I love this product the only thing is that the expiration date was only 3 months from when I bought it (rather than other products which are usually months to a year. I would recommend this to people who need something to use on a daily basis.
Maria H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Where could I get this? My lashes are really short and I want them long and pretty
Brittney V.
How good does this work? Is it worth the money?
Melissa W.
Dillon , SC
Is this waterproof? Does it clump up on your lashes?
Jane C.
Is this product expensive?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
Is this a mascara or a enhancing product? Some called it mascara but others said to put it on at night so I was a little confused.