Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#51 in Mascara
Black. Indulge your lashes with the hardest working mascara on the planet. Our unique formula delivers instant length and volume and allows them to grow Longer! Nourish, thicken and lengthen your lashes - from the inside out. Infused with Peptides that lengthen the growth cycle , this formula builds. and beautifies them simultaneously. The large, unique hourglass-shaped brush provided generous distribution. Use it in conjunction with Urban Decay s Lush Lash System for even more lash nourishment! This very enduring formula is not technically waterproof, but there was zero smudging or running aft.
Photo (1)
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

The slightly hourglass-shaped, rubber-bristle brush of this mascara has bristles that work like miniature teeth, "grabbing" each lash to elongate it. The brush also allows you to deposit extra mascara at the base of the lashes for more dramatic, eyeliner-like impact.

Definitely best for length rather than thickness, you can achieve surprisingly long lashes with only minor clumping along the way. You may notice some minor smearing until this sets, but it's easily cleaned with a dry cotton swab. On balance, this is a good mascara, but it's worth mentioning that there are equally good options at the drugstore.

Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This mascara makes my lashes feel so soft after i remove it off. i love the tiny brush, though it's a pain when you're in a hurry. It's perfect for everyday if you already have long/nice lashes and want just a little something to open up your eyes. not really buildable, unless u like the clumpy-look. Because it's too liquidy as others mentioned, i find that it works best under an eyelash primer ( I use the dior 3D maximizer) to prevent it from smudging all over your eyes (specially if you live in a humid weather or have oily skin). Overall, i like it, but with an eyelash primer to prevent smudging.
olivia v.
olivia v.

I love this mascara! I love the wand and the formula. No clumping, no spider eyes. I'm of English/Scottish decent, so light, fair features and virtually no eyelashes. It actually makes my very thin eye lashes look long and thick! I would not say it makes them grow longer or thicker though, as the company claims. Now I can't find it anywhere. I hope they come out with the exact same product and ditch the claims of growth so I can just have my mascara back! I would also love if they came out with some other colors than just black.
Kylie
Kylie

This is my everyday mascara. I love it! It doesn't make my lashes clumpy at all even if you later it up. It can be bold or natural. The wand leaves your lashes volumized and separated. I would buy this product again because of the great experience I've had with it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

This mascara is awesome and unfortunately it is discontinued. It makes your lashes longer and fuller. My eyes really pop when I use this mascara and I really think it's the brush that is amazing. However for the bottom lashes I think the brush is a bit bulky. It doesn't clump at all and dries completely.
Marcia W.
Marcia W.

I have never found a better mascara! Curls, lengthens, volume, this one does it all without clumps or lumps! No eyelash curler needed! Spend so much money trying to find the perfect mascara and here it is, reasonably priced from a brand I love and trust! Great job Urban Decay!
Dahlia H.
Dahlia H.
Chula Vista, CA

I love this applicator because it makes my eyelashes look so full. I enjoy that it's buildable and you can make your eyelashes as thick as you please. It's also a super cute mascara. Not sure that I would buy again simply because I am constantly switching mascara brands
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Manhattan, KS

Love this mascara! I am picky on mascara but this one is pretty awesome! It makes my lashes so full and voluminous! It does not build up on my eyelashes either, which a lot of mascaras do do that and it gets in my eyes and makes my eyes water. This product is fabulous!
Shomaraliz V.
Shomaraliz V.
Columbus, Wi

I got this because I wanted thick full lashes. It worked pretty good. It's not my go to mascara so not very often do I use it. It clumps a lot if you use a lot. It's pricey as most urban decay stuff are. I find a lot of drug store mascaras work just as good.
Cate J.
Cate J.
Washington, DC

I like this formula, it works great but I have short stubby lashes and the brush itself is too soft to grab and coat each of my lashes the way I'd like. This means I have to re-coat my lashes 3 or 4 times before I have the coating I like and it can clump.
treasuree m.
treasuree m.
Partridge, KS
I really want thise does thise really work
Emily M.
Emily M.

Does this flake on the lower lash line?
Leah K.
Leah K.
Ottawa, Ontario

It's pretty expensive, is it worth the money? I love better than sex by too faced, is there a comparison or are they completely different?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Santa maria, Ca

Does this mascara clump ?
Jackelyn R.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , Ca

Would you prefer this product rather then benefit "They're Real" mascara?

Join Now