Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara uploaded by Theresa G.

BY URBAN DECAY

Black. Indulge your lashes with the hardest working mascara on the planet. Our unique formula delivers instant length and volume and allows them to grow Longer! Nourish, thicken and lengthen your lashes - from the inside out. Infused with Peptides that lengthen the growth cycle , this formula builds. and beautifies them simultaneously. The large, unique hourglass-shaped brush provided generous distribution. Use it in conjunction with Urban Decay s Lush Lash System for even more lash nourishment! This very enduring formula is not technically waterproof, but there was zero smudging or running aft. see more...

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
  • "It awesome because it stays on all day and really makes my eyelashes look longer! " in 3 reviews
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The slightly hourglass-shaped, rubber-bristle brush of this mascara has bristles that work like miniature teeth, "grabbing" each lash to elongate it. The brush also allows you to deposit extra mascara at the base of the lashes for more dramatic, eyeliner-like impact.

Definitely best for length rather than thickness, you can achieve surprisingly long lashes with only minor clumping along the way. You may notice some minor smearing until this sets, but it's easily cleaned with a dry cotton swab. On balance, this is a good mascara, but it's worth mentioning that there are equally good options at the drugstore.

olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! I love the wand and the formula. No clumping, no spider eyes. I'm of English/Scottish decent, so light, fair features and virtually no eyelashes. It actually makes my very thin eye lashes look long and thick! I would not say it makes them grow longer or thicker though, as the company claims. Now I can't find it anywhere. I hope they come out with the exact same product and ditch the claims of growth so I can just have my mascara back! I would also love if they came out with some other colors than just black.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Love this mascara! I am picky on mascara but this one is pretty awesome! It makes my lashes so full and voluminous! It does not build up on my eyelashes either, which a lot of mascaras do do that and it gets in my eyes and makes my eyes water. This product is fabulous!
Shomaraliz V.
Shomaraliz V.
Columbus, Wi
I got this because I wanted thick full lashes. It worked pretty good. It's not my go to mascara so not very often do I use it. It clumps a lot if you use a lot. It's pricey as most urban decay stuff are. I find a lot of drug store mascaras work just as good.
Cate J.
Cate J.
Washington, DC
I like this formula, it works great but I have short stubby lashes and the brush itself is too soft to grab and coat each of my lashes the way I'd like. This means I have to re-coat my lashes 3 or 4 times before I have the coating I like and it can clump.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE ! LOVE ! LOVE THEIR MASCARA! It works so good and is one of my favorite mascaras. It is long lasting and it works. I bought mine at Sephora and will definitely be buying this product and from this makeup line again. Love Urban Decay!!!!!!!!!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Portland , Or
This was a pretty great mascara. The wand was pretty great, it didn't get to clunky. I got this in a subscription beauty box, but if I saw it at the store I'd probably buy it. It lasted a full work day with no touch ups. I would recommend it.
April P.
April P.
Elkridge, MD
This mascara was pretty good. I've had better for a cheaper price, but it did it's job. I use this one seldom because I use my other mascara instead. I got this mascara from Sephora. I don't feel like this gave me much length, moreso volume.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New York
I enjoy this mascara but it isn't my favorite I've defiantly used better ones. However the first time I used it, I loved it and then as I went out and kept using it it just got dry and clumpy so not my favorite probably won't buy it again.
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't do anything it claims but I did like the natural look it gave my lashes. Didn't clump, lasted for hours. Separated lashes well. There are much better mascaras though and I'm not sad that this product has been discontinued
treasuree m.
treasuree m.
Partridge, KS
I really want thise does thise really work
Emily M.
Emily M.
Does this flake on the lower lash line?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this mascara clump ?
Jackelyn R.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you prefer this product rather then benefit "They're Real" mascara?
Leah K.
Leah K.
Ottawa, Ontario
It's pretty expensive, is it worth the money? I love better than sex by too faced, is there a comparison or are they completely different?