Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara uploaded by Theresa G.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Black. Indulge your lashes with the hardest working mascara on the planet. Our unique formula delivers instant length and volume and allows them to grow Longer! Nourish, thicken and lengthen your lashes - from the inside out. Infused with Peptides that lengthen the growth cycle , this formula builds. and beautifies them simultaneously. The large, unique hourglass-shaped brush provided generous distribution. Use it in conjunction with Urban Decay s Lush Lash System for even more lash nourishment! This very enduring formula is not technically waterproof, but there was zero smudging or running aft.

Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
  • "It awesome because it stays on all day and really makes my eyelashes look longer! " in 3 reviews
Alexandra W.
Die ultra-cremige Longlash- & Volumen-Mascara von Urban Decay zaubert mit tiefschwarzen Dreifach-Pigmenten, pflegenden Wirkstoffen und einer Hightech-Volumen-Bürste größere, schwärzere und sündigere Wimpern. Perversion enthält Hairdensyl, einen wertvollen Komplex aus Proteinen und marinem Glycogen, der das Wimpernwachstum anregt. Honigextrakt wirkt intensiv pflegend, hydrolisiertes Elastin stimuliert die Haarfollikel und marines Kollagen schützt Ihre Wimpern. Die cremige, voluminöse Textur ist weder zu trocken noch schmiert sie – damit sich die satte Farbe perfekt um Ihre Wimpern legt. Das Finish: hammermäßig dichte Wimpern den ganzen Tag lang!
Teresa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes my lashes feel so soft after i remove it off. i love the tiny brush, though it's a pain when you're in a hurry. It's perfect for everyday if you already have long/nice lashes and want just a little something to open up your eyes. not really buildable, unless u like the clumpy-look. Because it's too liquidy as others mentioned, i find that it works best under an eyelash primer ( I use the dior 3D maximizer) to prevent it from smudging all over your eyes (specially if you live in a humid weather or have oily skin). Overall, i like it, but with an eyelash primer to prevent smudging.
Marcia W.
I have never found a better mascara! Curls, lengthens, volume, this one does it all without clumps or lumps! No eyelash curler needed! Spend so much money trying to find the perfect mascara and here it is, reasonably priced from a brand I love and trust! Great job Urban Decay!
Kaci Jo T.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every UD product I purchase seems to make me happy. It's so easy to apply and use. I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone. The price is a little over most, and it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but I would definitely buy again if it's in my budget.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've made the mistake of buying high-end mascaras before and I suppose I'm just optimistic that I'll find something worth the cost. This mascara is no better than any drugstore mascara I've ever used. Don't get me wrong, it does a great job, but so do so of my favorite L'oreal mascaras
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
Love this mascara! I am picky on mascara but this one is pretty awesome! It makes my lashes so full and voluminous! It does not build up on my eyelashes either, which a lot of mascaras do do that and it gets in my eyes and makes my eyes water. This product is fabulous!
Kirsta W.
Nampa, ID
I really did like this mascara. It was a little pricy but most of urban decay products are so it wasn't anything too expensive as far as that brand goes. It stayed on the whole night and didn't smudge a bit which was awesome! The only thing I wasn't super impressed with was that it wasn't that great with volume.
Kylie
This is my everyday mascara. I love it! It doesn't make my lashes clumpy at all even if you later it up. It can be bold or natural. The wand leaves your lashes volumized and separated. I would buy this product again because of the great experience I've had with it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Symphony C.
Richland, WA
The best thing about this mascara is that it does NOT clump! It is super buildable and is great about separating each lash, the brush is really neat and unique. The only thing I was disappointed with is that it gives very little volume or length.
Ali B.
Portland , Or
This was a pretty great mascara. The wand was pretty great, it didn't get to clunky. I got this in a subscription beauty box, but if I saw it at the store I'd probably buy it. It lasted a full work day with no touch ups. I would recommend it.
treasuree m.
Partridge, KS
I really want thise does thise really work
Anne R.
Santa Maria , CA
Does this mascara clump ?
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this flake on the lower lash line?
Leah K.
Bella Vista, NSW
It's pretty expensive, is it worth the money? I love better than sex by too faced, is there a comparison or are they completely different?
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you prefer this product rather then benefit "They're Real" mascara?