BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powdery-fine, silky soft eye shadow. Gives more intense color than pressed or cream eye shadows. Can be used on its own for a sheer wash of color or be layered for bold, sparkling results.

Urban Decay Loose Pigments Eye Shadow
  • "I am a huge Urban Decay fan and I didn't think I'd like the loose pigments as much but I found this one to be a great color and very long lasting." in 22 reviews
Charity B.
I absolutely love Urban Decay eyeshadow! The colors are so easy to put on, they just glide right on! I will never go back to using other eyeshadows, you definitely get what you pay for when you buy their eyeshadow! My favorite is the naked pallets
Sheareliz M.
I received a sample of one of the loose pigments in one of my subscription boxes and I liveeeee for it! It is so beautiful. It is a deep bronze color and stuck so well and beautifully on the lid. The best part is that once it’s there, it’s not coming off.
Vicky G.
pomona
I am not entirely sure what this is but I use urban decay eyeshadows only. I have the cutest colors and blending all these colors together bring out some unique styles. I love anything urban decay if I’m honest
Madison S.
This loose pigment powder is amazing. There are many products which makes it way easier to love. I use this product anywhere from when I’m going out or to going to the store. It’s a must have and I am definitely a repeat buyer.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
This product is really amazing! I usually use mac pigments but got this for christmas one year. Ut lasted over a year without running too low. I got the nude and brown set it enhanced my green and blue eyes and was easy to apply. I didnt neet much product at all to achieve the nice warm smokey eye I like to do. I used this wih the urban decay lid primer.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
I honestly like these pigments. I think the only downfall for these is the container. It's been a while since I purchased one so they might have changed the containers since then. The ones that I have- have a brush in them and it sucks. They're just really inconvenient and when you pull it out it makes a mess. Other than that if you can actually get it on your own brush that work amazing.
Mai F.
Nice pigment, pretty shades, and goes on smooth. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator brush so I tip some eye shadow out onto a small container and dab my ELF eyeshadow brushes into it. The tubes are fun and I like the look of the packaging, but probably not the most efficient.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
So sad they don't sell these anymore I still have mine and it's extremely pigmented. I love the blackish purple. Very convenient and travel size. It is a bit loose but not much of a biggie. Bought at sephora !
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
These are great....if you like loose pigment shadows. The quality is high and the color is long lasting. Loose pigments are not my thing as I always seem to make a complete mess using them. However if I wanted to try them again I would probably go with urban decays line.
Felicia H.
Forsyth, GA
These are super rich in pigmented color. They come in so many different options, they blend well together. When I go out or have a special event to attend, this is one of my staples for my glam look!!
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Does the loose powder make a difference? Is it better or easier to use than a solid pigment or like a chubby stick?
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
So loose pigment eyeshadow does people still use this? I guess I just haven't seen it in stores or I just haven't been looking.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Where do you find this line? I hear nothing but good things about it, yet I can't seem to find it!
Loose pigments are great for starting out with soft color and then packing more to build that intensity to what you want!
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
Does this work well? I'm considering trying it. I have dark spot that I would apply it to.