BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A powdery-fine, silky soft eye shadow. Gives more intense color than pressed or cream eye shadows. Can be used on its own for a sheer wash of color or be layered for bold, sparkling results.

• Okay are these hard to use? I really like the colors and they loo...1 Answers
  • Os pigmentos deixam a cor mais radiante?1 Answers
  • Alguém já usou este produto1 Answers
Chelsey J.
Review for: Goddess Midnight Blue Electric Blue Microglitter
I am absolutely IN LOVE is Urban Decay and here is why.
1) the pigmentation is out of this world
2) they are cruelty free
3) Some of their products are actually vegan
4) I have never once regretted or been unhappy with anything from urban decay.

This product us amazing, the color is perfect for those sultry smokey eyes and everyone wants. the pigment is bendable and buildable.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: X
High quality as usual. The fall out is pretty common just because it's loose. A stiff brush is really good for this. The color is sort of a shimmery peach. It is definitely not flat! The brush is cute, but a bit limp for my taste. They may be discontinued, but you can still buy them on online auction sites. I always recommend Urban Decay shadows and this is no exception!
Yili X.
Review for: Asphyxia
I'm not sure if it's just me and I have sensitive eyes but I feel like this always gets into my eyes and I have trouble getting it out, and my eyes always get irritated. I love the color and the pigmentation but unfortunately it's caused some discomfort and I have to be really careful when I wear it, which makes me reach for other eyeshadows more often.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Asphyxia
Urban Decay pigment is way better than MAC. Its so much less messy because of their unique design. No spills and with the applicator brush that dips into the pigment there is no waste of the product. I have used Mac pigments and the color does not last very long. This Urban Decay lasts all day. No creasing, no fading, no mess and a great price too.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
If you're a fan of loose powder then you will like this but this was my first experience with loose powder eye shadow and it was a mess. The brush that comes with it is awful and powder gets everywhere. But if you are experienced with loose powder then you will love it, it is highly pigmented and the colors available are bold and beautiful.
Stephanie C.
The color payoff is great but so is the fallout. The colors are gorgeous but difficult to apply since the applicator is a cheap brush that generally deposits too much product for me. The pigments are very pigmented and shiny, which is great. I suggest using a different brush to get more control over the application of the color!
Carolina S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Goddess Midnight Blue Electric Blue Microglitter
I love urban decay pigments they are one product but have multiple uses for one is a eyeshadow you can even wet the brush and apply it wet and it's still pigmented and smooth. You can also use it in the center of the lips for some dimension or as nail polish just us a base coat and apply with the brush.. Highly recommend it.
Darcie C.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dark Green In Charcoal Base Iridescent
I first tried this only because I was given a free sample. The product works great and lasts all day, the only down fall in my opinion is the price. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday so spending that kind of money on this is unnecessary to me. I have recommended it to friends that are willing to pay that price tag though.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Eye Shadow Shag
I'm sorry urban decay I don't ever want to put a low star rating for you but for this product I definitely had to. The product is pigmented yes but half of it ends up out of the tube mine would get out from the tube constantly I hated that then the brush wasn't that great either it honestly didn't do anything for me.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Smog
All Urban Decay products are amazing include the loose pigment eye shadow, Rockstar. I purchased mine at Sephora and they are a bit pricey but i get my moneys worth. The only improvements i would like to see is just cheaper products but i highly recommend using Urban Decay products especially for sensitive skin.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
Does the loose powder make a difference? Is it better or easier to use than a solid pigment or like a chubby stick?
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
So loose pigment eyeshadow does people still use this? I guess I just haven't seen it in stores or I just haven't been looking.
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
Does this work well? I'm considering trying it. I have dark spot that I would apply it to.
Loose pigments are great for starting out with soft color and then packing more to build that intensity to what you want!
andrea s.
Laredo, TX
I've never tried this product and I'm curious, are these as blendable as the shadows in the NAKED palettes?