BY URBAN DECAY

Can’t go without the addictive color and insane wear of Vice Liquid Lipstick? Keep your favorite Vices with you at all times. This set features deluxe samples of the formula you love in four cult-favorite shades, all in a matchbox-style box.

This ultra-compact set contains two neutrals and two colorful shades of Vice Liquid Lipstick. Our high-tech, waterproof Vice formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets Vice apart from other liquid lipsticks. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Each shade comes in a smaller version of our full-size Vice Liquid Lipstick component, with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents.

Shades included:

• Backtalk (Comfort Matte): Mauve-nude Pink
  • Amulet (Comfort Matte): Brick Rose
  • Purgatory (Metallized): Deep Berry W/Pink Sparkle
  • Crimson (Comfort Matte): Rich Red

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Isododecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices soo guys...what about the...5 Answers
  • How do these sit on the lips do they define lines do they...1 Answers
Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices
  • "I am in complete love ! These urban decay liquid vices make me feel beautiful right away. I am glad I bought them I do not regret buying them. i will repurchase them. They last long and do not remove easily which is awesome !" in 74 reviews
  • "Some of my absolute favorite lipsticks. They are long lasting, smell amazing, and look stunning! They look so good on me, even though I normally go for more natural colours, and they did not disappoint. Absolutely worth the money, and I have recommended them to friends, and will continue to do so. " in 47 reviews
Shantal V.
As most Urban Decay products this one is no different when I say it is excellent!! The pack alone is usually too expensive for my taste but I bought it on sale cutting the price down to $15 dollars. Can I just say that the crimson lipstick that comes with it is absolutely my favorite?! I have been searching for a red lipstick that fits my skin tone for ages and at last.. I have. It has a matte finish as do two more colors in the packet. It does NOT come off when you drink water or for the funny fellas go swimming. I love love love this product and after trying it I wouldn’t mind spending the full 30$ for it at all
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I bought this set from ulta for$28. I like the price point for these, 4 liquid lipsticks and the range of colors are all wearable. You get crimson, back talk, Amulet, and purgatory. Let me breakdown the individual colors.
Purgatory is a metallized liquid lipstick. It’s deep burgundy color with glitter in it. The glitter is chunky and applies patchy. I suggest to put a liner down before application to get a more even coverage. Not than one coat just increases the chunks and when you eat the chunks come off. This is my least favorite of the pack.
Crimson is a true red, it is opaque with two coats. Color payoff is pretty good and lasted longer than expected. This color I find to be a bit more drying than the rest.
Amulet and backtalk are comfort mattes. And these two are my favorites. It doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing anything. These are a nude pink and nudey mauve shades.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is definitely a long lasting lip color. I put it on in the morning and it lasts thru most of the day before it even begins to fade at all. It's true to it's color and the color it looks to be in the tube is the color it looks on lips. Be careful applying it to not get outside your lips cause it doesn't remove easily. It's mostly matte with one sparkle color and it's kinda thick going on and that is my only real complaint of it. If you need long lasting consider this lip color
Amanda T.
Cameron , MO
This is the first lippies I have purchased from UD. I got them from Ulta on sale for $15 to try out and I love them! The colors are perfect for me. The set includes 3 matters and 1 metallized(dries as a matte). They are all small(travel size) First photo I took was with the flash on and 2nd one it was off. If you are contemplating buying these you better get them quick while they are still on sale! I will be buying these shades full size when I run out.
Brigette B.
Indio
For the most part, I love Urban Decay. However, the Little Liquid Vices was not worth buying. Since I have 2 of the shades in full sizes, I thought I'd get the minis for travel. I must say, the concept and packaging was very cute and made me want to purchase as soon as I saw them. But, once I got and used, I was immediately disappointed. The formula was dried out and patchy. Sadly, I had to return.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love the Urban Decay brand! These mini liquid lipsticks have great color and life. It is super easy and smooth to apply as my lips were a bit dry I expected complications. It makes the perfect gift for you or a friend! The price is very reasonable as I love to try new products and colors and this allows you to get small versions of the real thing without it being a waste of money.
Heather A.
Navarre
Only half of this set is wearable. The shades Crimson and Backtalk are comfortable enough to wear alone but unfortunately, the metallics are extremely drying and feel like a sealant once applied. Each shade is gorgeous but I never wear Pergutory or Amulet because they are almost impossible to remove even with makeup remover.
Angelica B.
madison
A friend purchased these for me as I gift and I thought it was the cutest little packaging. Yes, packaging matters to me. lol!!! The lipstick was cute. All shades went well with my complexion. The only thing I didn’t like was the thickness of the vice. But I can deal with it. I would purchase again if I had to.
Brittany H.
Having these to go to when you need variety is awesome! You don’t need to worry about not having the right shade on hand. They may be small, but the applicator is full size and has an easy to grin handle. I love the sparkly ones where I know I won’t be using a lot, so the size is perfect.
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am quite in love with this right now! Once the liquid lipstick dries on your lips, they are 100% non-transfer as far as I have experienced! I'm quite impressed with how durable they are.

As for the different shades, I have only tried crimson and backtalk so far and I love them! The crimson is a very deep cherry red, which looks classic. It's currently my favorite!
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices soo guys...what about these liquid lippies??? Dries up or have some gloss texture?
amnesty💜 H.
How do these sit on the lips do they define lines do they have lots of pigmentation I've never tried urban decay lipsticks! What do they smell like anyone have swatches?