BY URBAN DECAY #87 in Lipstick

Can’t go without the addictive color and insane wear of Vice Liquid Lipstick? Keep your favorite Vices with you at all times. This set features deluxe samples of the formula you love in four cult-favorite shades, all in a matchbox-style box.

This ultra-compact set contains two neutrals and two colorful shades of Vice Liquid Lipstick. Our high-tech, waterproof Vice formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like our original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets Vice apart from other liquid lipsticks. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving our metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.

The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining—perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the Cupid’s bow.

Each shade comes in a smaller version of our full-size Vice Liquid Lipstick component, with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents.

Shades included:

• Backtalk (Comfort Matte): Mauve-nude Pink
  • Amulet (Comfort Matte): Brick Rose
  • Purgatory (Metallized): Deep Berry W/Pink Sparkle
  • Crimson (Comfort Matte): Rich Red

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Isododecane

• CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake

• Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices soo guys...what about these liqui...1 Answers
  • How do these sit on the lips do they define lines do they have lo...1 Answers
Shantal V.
As most Urban Decay products this one is no different when I say it is excellent!! The pack alone is usually too expensive for my taste but I bought it on sale cutting the price down to $15 dollars. Can I just say that the crimson lipstick that comes with it is absolutely my favorite?! I have been searching for a red lipstick that fits my skin tone for ages and at last.. I have. It has a matte finish as do two more colors in the packet. It does NOT come off when you drink water or for the funny fellas go swimming. I love love love this product and after trying it I wouldn’t mind spending the full 30$ for it at all
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I bought this set from ulta for$28. I like the price point for these, 4 liquid lipsticks and the range of colors are all wearable. You get crimson, back talk, Amulet, and purgatory. Let me breakdown the individual colors.
Purgatory is a metallized liquid lipstick. It’s deep burgundy color with glitter in it. The glitter is chunky and applies patchy. I suggest to put a liner down before application to get a more even coverage. Not than one coat just increases the chunks and when you eat the chunks come off. This is my least favorite of the pack.
Crimson is a true red, it is opaque with two coats. Color payoff is pretty good and lasted longer than expected. This color I find to be a bit more drying than the rest.
Amulet and backtalk are comfort mattes. And these two are my favorites. It doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing anything. These are a nude pink and nudey mauve shades.
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
I am quite in love with this right now! Once the liquid lipstick dries on your lips, they are 100% non-transfer as far as I have experienced! I'm quite impressed with how durable they are.

As for the different shades, I have only tried crimson and backtalk so far and I love them! The crimson is a very deep cherry red, which looks classic. It's currently my favorite!
Amanda T.
Cameron, MO
This is the first lippies I have purchased from UD. I got them from Ulta on sale for $15 to try out and I love them! The colors are perfect for me. The set includes 3 matters and 1 metallized(dries as a matte). They are all small(travel size) First photo I took was with the flash on and 2nd one it was off. If you are contemplating buying these you better get them quick while they are still on sale! I will be buying these shades full size when I run out.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
Color selection wasn't too great. I got these because they were on sale at sephora. Unfortunately there was less of the liquid lips than there were in the stick formula of this set. For the price at the time, still a good set. It'sa great way to find shades you may like, or try for the first time. But for someone who wears these on a regular you will be dissapointed. They seem to have a lower quality than the actual full size product which is odd. And unfortunately the color selection seemed a bit odd and not the best colors to sample. The packaging was cute, so that's a bonus. They do dry out really fast as well. I've had mine for about a month and when this particular formula starts to dry, it gets a bit chunky, thick and harder to apply. Even a bit tacky. I recommend just swatching the full size at sephora and purchasing those instead.
Dariana M.
First off, I love the price for these 4 liquid lipsticks ($15!). I’m wearing the color “Purgatory” and received many compliments this Valentine’s Day ☺️ The colors have minimal to no transfer so I could kiss my fiancé all day with no worries I’d lose my color! I do suggest that if you’re planning on getting super intimate with your partner, you may want to make sure you re-apply before stepping foot outside 😅
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
OMG I so love this product, there is a huge craze and obsession that I know, I’m not alone in, and that is, find that 1 perfect Matte liquid lipstick, the non-transfer, long lasting, non-feathering stay put liquid lipstick. I’m getting close, this lip Product came very close. It’s a beautiful wearing color and it it does everything you want in a liquid lipstick, until you eat something... my search continues
Amy S.
I love this little set!! I got it on Ulta while it was on sale so I dont feel too bad that not all the colors work for me. But I LOVE purgatory!! And so having it in a mini is amazing! It’s really easy to apply and the metallic in it is beautiful. It dries very quickly; I am not good at applying liquid lipsticks, so if I can do it, you can do it.😊 I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I love the Urban Decay brand! These mini liquid lipsticks have great color and life. It is super easy and smooth to apply as my lips were a bit dry I expected complications. It makes the perfect gift for you or a friend! The price is very reasonable as I love to try new products and colors and this allows you to get small versions of the real thing without it being a waste of money.
Nisha 💖.
Wichita , KS
I really wanted to like this product. I got it in the shade amulet which is a Gorgeous shade. This product is easy to apply, dries fast and long wearing, however it is super drying and leaves my lips wrinkly. Still a good product, just remember to really moisturize your lips before applying.
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices soo guys...what about these liquid lippies??? Dries up or have some gloss texture?
amnesty💜 H.
How do these sit on the lips do they define lines do they have lots of pigmentation I've never tried urban decay lipsticks! What do they smell like anyone have swatches?