BY URBAN DECAY

Little Liquid Vices - Can't go without the addictive color and insane wear of Urban Decay's Vice Liquid Lipstick? Keep your favorite Vices with you at all times. Urban Decay's Little Liquid Vices features deluxe samples of the formula you love in four cult-favorite shades.This ultra-compact set contains two neutrals and two colorful shades of Vice Liquid Lipstick. UD's high-tech, waterproof Vice formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like UD's original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets Vice apart from other liquid lipsticks. Special technology in the formula allows the pearl to float on top, giving UD's metallized shades the maximum amount of shimmer.The extra long, flocked paddle applicator provides a nice, even laydown of color every time. The flat edge gives you complete coverage in one coat, while the tip allows for precision lining - perfect for areas like the corners of the lips and the cupid's bow.Each shade comes in a smaller version of UD's full-size Vice Liquid Lipstick component, with a metallized gunmetal cap and gold accents.Shades:Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Backtalk (mauve-nude pink)Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Amulet (brick rose)Vice Liquid Lipstick Metallized in Purgatory (deep berry w/pink sparkle)Vice Liquid Lipstick Comfort Matte in Crimson (rich red)(0.02 oz each) - Little Liquid Vices see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I bought this set from ulta for$28. I like the price point for these, 4 liquid lipsticks and the range of colors are all wearable. You get crimson, back talk, Amulet, and purgatory. Let me breakdown the individual colors.
Purgatory is a metallized liquid lipstick. It’s deep burgundy color with glitter in it. The glitter is chunky and applies patchy. I suggest to put a liner down before application to get a more even coverage. Not than one coat just increases the chunks and when you eat the chunks come off. This is my least favorite of the pack.
Crimson is a true red, it is opaque with two coats. Color payoff is pretty good and lasted longer than expected. This color I find to be a bit more drying than the rest.
Amulet and backtalk are comfort mattes. And these two are my favorites. It doesn’t even feel like I’m wearing anything. These are a nude pink and nudey mauve shades.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I've never tried any of urban decay's liquid lipsticks or any lipstick that they make so I decided to buy this because it had a nice variety of shades. I have the shades: Purgatory, Amulet, Backtalk and Crimson. Amulet and Backtalk are very nice neutral shades while Purgatory and Crimson are a burgundy metallic shade and a beautiful red respectively. My only complaint about one of the shades in the quad is that Purgatory can feel a little gritty on the lips due to the glitter in the formula. Otherwise I love them! They wear nicely, are long-lasting and look beautiful with my skin tone. I think it's a great buy to have these little minis for your purse! I also like that all the shades are not in the same color family so you have a diverse range.
Brittany B.
Woodbridge, VA
I loved the packaging of this product as well as the individule liquid vices, it is very colorful and gorgeous. i also like how it comes in 2 different formulas matallic and matte.i also like how the wand is longer then the tube and the applicator has more of a slant to it. I dont like that you hav to apply several coats verse one swipe, it also drys very fast i was hoping with the packaging being so cute and the colors being super fun that it applied alot better
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
This is such an awesome set to have. I find the colors are wearable and you're getting the bang for your buck with this set. I'm a big fan of urban decays lipsticks & liquid lipsticks. I find the liquid to be comfortable in wear & lasts for up to 5-8 hours depending on what I am consuming that day. Pick them up you won't be disappointed.
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
Great pigment, long wearing
This product has beautiful coverage, I purchasd the shade "Backtalk" and am pleased with the color payoff. It made it throught most of the day, after eating and drinking a larger amount of food than normal, I noticed the inner parts of my lips starting to wear off a little. It isn't terribly drying, especially if you only have one or two coats on. Overall, I really enjoy this product, and will recommend to my friends.
mckenzie C.
Austin
This is a great purchase for yourself or as a gift. The colors work on tons of different skin tones. I originally got some for my bridesmaids and went back and got one for me once I saw my bridesmaids use it. The color work for all occasions and are a great size to fit in your purse. They go on super smooth and last. I usually put some clear powder over my lip color to make it last long but with this product I don't feel the need to.
cyndi k.
Urban decays liquid vices are phenomenal. Purchased mine from ulta beauty. Best applied by using one thin coat, letting fully dry, then doing another thin coat on top. Once the top layer fully dries it's locked on ! The colors are beautiful. Packaging is modern and sturdy. The product lasts long, stays on beautifully, and the color is pigmented . I always recommend for formal events ! Little to no touch up required .
Samantha R.
I received this lipstick in one of my subscription boxes and I am totally in love. It dries very quickly to my lips, but doesn’t dry it out at all. The color I have is amazing and I am planning on buying more in the future. I can’t say enough about this product. But I also thing it just depends on a persons lips and the products that are used to make them. So, don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t work for you because I think it depends on many factors!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My mom likes these, she has always worn very dark lipstick and lipgloss colors so these are perfect for her. I liked this set for her because it includes all dark colors yet different shades of color so she can switch it up depending on outfits
India l.
Perfect shade combo!they are easy to apply. They dry easliy, they do not smite easily. It last for white some time. It is build able. It has a light scent. That fades. I love this product it doesn't dry out your lips Mich. It does look amazong with a topper with a shine to it. It is will gorgoies matte as well. I love it
TasmiyaNåwaăz♥ N.
shimoga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban Decay Little Liquid Vices soo guys...what about these liquid lippies??? Dries up or have some gloss texture?