BY URBAN DECAY #26 in Eyeshadow

Can’t get enough of Moondust, planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow? Brace yourself, because now there’s a whole new way to satisfy your sparkle addiction. Introducing Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow, a super-versatile cream version of the innovative formula you know and love.

Like our pressed Moondust shadows, Liquid Moondust contains microfine bits of iridescent sparkle and lush 3-D metallics—for a gorgeous, diamond-like effect.

Our innovative, lightweight formula feels cool and wears comfortably. Create subtler looks or layer and build the formula for more intense 3-D metallic effects. Whether you want to add just a hit of sparkle at the lash line or layer color over the lid, the slim, precise brush does it all. For all-over sparkle, lay the color down quickly and blend it out. Liquid Moondust also looks amazing over our iconic Eyeshadow (and even our original Moondust Eyeshadow).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Solstice Ingredients:

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Silica, Talc, Betaine, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Gellan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopherol.

Vega Ingredients:

Spacetime Ingredients:

Zodiac Ingredients:

Zap Ingredients:

Recharged Ingredients:

Chem Trail Ingredients:

Magnetic Ingredients:

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/ 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

• I have one of these but I'm afraid to layer it over my eyeshadows...1 Answers
  • What is everyone’s opinions on Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyesha...1 Answers
  • The blue one looks amazing 😍1 Answers
Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow
  • "This eyeshadow is so pretty and sparkly I guarantee that you will love it!! I always get compliments on it and the color is so pretty. The sparkle does not fall on my face as the day goes on. It really stays put and I'm so impressed!" in 157 reviews
  • "I don't own this but i played with it in my local sephora and omg i cannot stop staring at it in the lighting that they have in the store i felt like a little kid staring into sparkle heavan .. so creamy and pigmented and it is just soo pretty.. and the range of colors are perfect.. some lights some darks and some pops of color.. must have all of them!" in 35 reviews
  • "I love these! super pigmented and long lasting. you can wear it alone or with other shadows. definitely worth the money!" in 33 reviews
  • "I like urban decay eye products in general and when they came out with this range I was so interested to try it on. First of all these liquid shadows are so pigmented , metallic and glittery (in a good way ) . It does not crease on your eye lid . Stays on all day . You can use it as a eyeliner , all over your lid or if you want to boost it up you can use this as a primer and apply your glitter / shadows on top of it . It's so easy to apply . I will Totally recommend this product " in 28 reviews
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Zap more...
This is a very fun liquid eyeshadow. It has intense sparkle reflects without having chunks of glitter. Did goes apply a bit more sheer then I expected but it is buildable. The applicator is very thin so that is part of the problem. Although some will find the thin applicator a bonus because this eye shadow can double as a liquid eye liner. I found that it stay put for 6 hours without problem and comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: Zodiac more...
As a shadow I think these are difficult to work with, but I love to use them over eye shadow for extra shimmer. Often when I put a shimmery powder shadow on especially in a darker color, the shimmer isn’t very prominent once it’s applied and blended. I tried zodiac over a dark green shimmer eye shadow (powder) and it replenished that shimmer that I love!
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Review for: Recharged more...
I don't know how I ever lived without this liquid eye shadow! The applicator brush makes it easy to use as liner or lid color, and the product can be easily spread with a makeup sponge or finger for sheer coverage. This is fun to wear because of the sparkly color shift.  I like to put a small amount near my tear ducts to give my eyes extra pop. I feel like it makes my eyes look wider.The formula is not greasy, goes on smoothly, and it's long-wearing. I recommend this product for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd. The metallic appearance would make this a good choice for party looks, evening looks, and stage makeup. I've also thought it would be a fun splash of sparkle for the eyebrows or hairline as well. .
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Review for: Recharged more...
I think this is a beautiful product for that little pop to your shadows! I wouldn't recommend this as an eyeliner its a little transparent but can be built up. The applicator also isn't that great but I find it to be beautiful over a pink shadow! If you're just looking for a pop of glitter/duo chromatic effect I think these are great!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Review for: Solstice more...
These were my go to shimmers for any halo eye i did. They’re a great price for the product and amount. The only negative I have is that it stays a little tacky for too long. I wish that they would dry down faster, even though it makes it easier for them to work with. But once applied I always feel like they transfer/rub off somewhat if I blink.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Solstice more...
This is better than I expected it to be! The colors are beautiful,
pigmented and long lasting. I have used it as a liquid eyeliner on my
lid and even an eyeshadow. I would stick to an eyeliner though. It takes
a couple times to get it down, but once you do its awesome! It dries
very quickly and isn't sticky.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
Review for: Solstice more...
I was obsessed with this on the first use!!!! the pigment is there but be sure to blend before it dries down to avoid a mess of glitter i love this but honestly would chose my stila shimmer or glitter and glow over these
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I can't believe I'm giving an Urban Decay product a bad rating but this stuff was just plane awful. It creased and flaked off even with a primer. I ended up returning it. I gave 2 stars for the color options because they were beautiful. I was really bummed they didn't work out.
Melissa R.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Solstice more...
A beautiful shade that finishes off your perfect eye look! There’s so much product in that little bottle it seems like you’re never gonna run out! When applied, it is long lasting and does not leave your eyes until you choose to! Just make sure you’re using their urban decay primer potion for amazing long lasting results!
Sareena O.
Review for: Chem Trail more...
Love these so much! Chem trail and solstice are my favorites but they are all really pretty and give awesome shimmer and really cool duuchrome effects. These can be blended to give more of a shimmer or built up for a true metallic look. They also don’t transfer very much!
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
do you apply this like an eyeliner and spread or?
Jessica S.
Squamish
Will this product smudge throughout the day?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Smokey eye or shimmery eye?
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
Is this like a lot of the creme shadows that eventually get cruddy after wearing them for a while ?! I love the colors but I don't want to invest in something that's going to be blotchy after a while
Ashley W.
Lexington
Does this stay on your lips for a long time?