Can’t get enough of Moondust, planet Earth’s sparkliest shadow? Brace yourself, because now there’s a whole new way to satisfy your sparkle addiction. Introducing Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow, a super-versatile cream version of the innovative formula you know and love.

Like our pressed Moondust shadows, Liquid Moondust contains microfine bits of iridescent sparkle and lush 3-D metallics—for a gorgeous, diamond-like effect.

Our innovative, lightweight formula feels cool and wears comfortably. Create subtler looks or layer and build the formula for more intense 3-D metallic effects. Whether you want to add just a hit of sparkle at the lash line or layer color over the lid, the slim, precise brush does it all. For all-over sparkle, lay the color down quickly and blend it out. Liquid Moondust also looks amazing over our iconic Eyeshadow (and even our original Moondust Eyeshadow).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Solstice Ingredients:

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Silica, Talc, Betaine, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Gellan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tin Oxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopherol.

Vega Ingredients:

Spacetime Ingredients:

Zodiac Ingredients:

Zap Ingredients:

Recharged Ingredients:

Chem Trail Ingredients:

Magnetic Ingredients:

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77491/ 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

I have the gold one. It always seems to take a few coats. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to apply it? Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow
How does this compare to the STILA liquid glitter shadows?
Do they take long to dry?
Start your review of Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“This eyeshadow is so pretty and sparkly I guarantee that you will love it!! I always get compliments on it and the color is so pretty. The sparkle does not fall on my face as the day goes on. It really stays put and I'm so impressed!” in 157 reviews
“...in the store i felt like a little kid staring into sparkle heavan .. so creamy and pigmented and it is just soo pretty.. and the range of colors are perfect.. some lights some darks and some pops of color.. must have all of them!” in 35 reviews
“I love these! super pigmented and long lasting. you can wear it alone or with other shadows. definitely worth the money!” in 33 reviews
“...interested to try it on. First of all these liquid shadows are so pigmented , metallic and glittery (in a good way ) . It does not crease on your eye lid . Stays on all day . You can use it as a eyeliner , all over your lid or if you want to boost it up you can use this as a primer and apply your glitter / shadows on top of it . It's so easy to apply . I will Totally recommend this product ” in 28 reviews
I have recently purchased all the shades in the liquid moon dust and they're very beautiful. They're very creamy with just the right amount of sparkle. I love the feel of these, they don't feel gritty. Oh and once you put it on it stays put. I found using my finger tips was the best way to apply.
Odessa, Fl
Review for: Zap
This is a very fun liquid eyeshadow. It has intense sparkle reflects without having chunks of glitter. Did goes apply a bit more sheer then I expected but it is buildable. The applicator is very thin so that is part of the problem. Although some will find the thin applicator a bonus because this eye shadow can double as a liquid eye liner. I found that it stay put for 6 hours without problem and comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
Boston, MA
These do not budge at all once dried down. Im not a fan of the brush applicator as it applies the product very chunky. Some of the shades are streaky. All in all these are decent but overpriced. The colors are STUNNING, could be used make some really unique looks.
St Louis Park, MN
I’m not a fan in liquid eyeshadow at all, but I once had to use this for competition dance. This is great, if you use it right, but it can be tricky. I like the color, and the way it turns out if you let it dry completely, but you have to have the patience to let it dry without moving your eyes since it’ll create creasing & blobs of liquid like stuff. I recommend for experienced makeup people, but not necessarily for beginners!
Citrus Hts, CA
I have been using these glitters for s long time and keep going back to them. They are the easiest way to wear glitter and they don't budge all day or night. I would absolutely buy these again. All of the colors are awesome I would highly recommend any of them.
El Cerrito, CA
Review for: Zap
I got the Zap, I really like this and you can make some great effects on your lids or use this as a liner. They are lovely colors, and very pretty. You can layer this really well though to get a real metalluc look which is second to none. I would recommend.
Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow
Saco, ME
Review for: Solstice
THIS PRODUCT IS SO GOOD. I am a glitter fanatic and I was wearing it every day for awhile there. I picked it up at Ulta and I honestly didn't put it down until it was almost empty. I think my only beef with the product is the way the packaging makes it hard to get product out when it's still almost half full. GREAT color payoff, OUTSTANDING sparkle. Love love love!
Austin, TX
Review for: Chem Trail
This is my on the go something quick shade !!! U can never go wrong with a gold coppery neutral eye!!! These are super pigmented no patchiness at all literally just super easy to apply and glides on your eyeliddddddddd! It’s bomb af
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Recharged
I wanted to love this but so far it's just not working for me. The color is incredible, so pretty, and it held up nicely as an under lower lashline shade...but all over the lid it's a mess. It creases, its sticky, it breaks up and is splotchy. I'm dying to find a way to make this work because I'm over the moon for the moondust pressed shadows. So far no luck.
Hickory Hills, IL
I've always been obsessed with glittery eyes, but I've never had the courage to try it because I'm afraid of it looking horrible. But one day I bought the shade midnight cowboy and fell in love, this eyeliner is serious the most pigment glitter liner to use and it's so easy to work with too! The price point is amazing for a product like this. This product is a serious must have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lanse, MI
2 years ago
Sam S. • 2 years ago
I like UD but I haven't tried that palette yet. It's been in my hands a few times at Sephora but I've never purchased it. I love the color and glitz to it.