BY URBAN DECAY

Transform your foundation and make perfecting your complexion a transcendental experience with Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium.

Add a shot of this opalescent serum to foundation for an instant glow. Iridescent pigments leave skin looking luminous, dewy and youthful. For all-over brightening, mix one drop with Naked Skin Liquid Makeup or Naked Skin One & Done, then apply as usual. Or, for even more glowing skin, apply Liquid Aura on top of foundation to add an extra highlight on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose or Cupid’s bow.

Our weightless formula beautifully becomes one with your skin, giving your complexion an illuminated glow. Liquid Aura makes it easy to achieve luminous skin—without an expensive trip to the dermatologist. Like The Velvetizer, this product gives you the flexibility to cocktail your favorite foundation to create different effects. Use a little Liquid Aura on the days you need it most or wear this illuminating formula every day. Ideal after an especially late night or anytime you need a little extra radiance, Liquid Aura gives foundation an added boost and creates a luminous look that’s extremely sophisticated. One of Wende’s travel essentials, this formula works wonders for dull, jet-lagged skin. (She never leaves home without it!)

Liquid Aura contains HD Effects Pigments, iridescent pigments that give you that blown-out effect and create a multidimensional glow.

To play up the opalescent finish of Liquid Aura, we packaged this formula in a clear apothecary-style bottle with a white holographic label and dropper.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water
  • Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein

Buy on Sephora
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite but not bad I don't really have anything to say other then he always comes home safely I don't find anything too spectacular about this and I don't find anything too horrible about it I guess it's just a preference thing I wouldn't recommend it but I also wouldn't tell you not to buy it if you were thinking about it.
Hawa H.
If you're trying to go for a more dewy make up look rather than matte I would really recommend this product. Personally I prefer a more dewy look especially in the summer. It gives a natural glow. If that's the look you're trying to go for I really recommend this product
Venus H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Like the packing you have to put a few drop to get a noticeable effect in the foundation. But once you figure out the right balance it amazing! Gives a natural glow to skin
Kelli C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Illuminating is an understatement. I've tried a lot of products to get my skin to brighten up, since I've always been self conscious that I have dull skin and I can honestly say this is the only product that makes my skin look like it has life in it!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
These drops are okay. I the think they give a more natural glow/highlight. I do like to mix these in with the UD All Nighter foundation, because that foundation is very VERYYYY matte. So it gives a soft glow to the skin making it look like skin.
Kaitlan A.
I really loved this much more than I ever expected to! They are super nice and look so amazing on their own as a subtle highlight, or they work wonderfully mixed into a foundation for an extra glow. I would definitely recommend.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Aja S.
This stuff gives you the dewy natural glow that you've always wanted. It's good for any kind of kind when you want that summer bronze look. A little goes a long while so it lasts for quite a while. Great product!
Reniya D.
Dothan
When I drop this bad boy on my lips it literally makes any gloss or liner look like a million dollars. I can not find it anymore in stores but if I could it would save me so much on different lip products!
Destiny A.
Jacksonville, FL
Watch out for me in about to glow! I love the subtle dewiness it gives me but the formula is extremely thick and kind of hard to blend with the foundation. Not worth the $32 there are better illuminators
Amy S.
Does a little go a long way?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Do u just mix a drop into foundation or what? Is it to use with only liquid or doesn't matter?
Jackie T.
Chicago
Is it worth the price?
Theresa M.
Dunmurry , Belfast
Does this leave you looking like a disco ball?
Elizabeth G.
Conyers, GA
Is this super soft on your skin?