BY URBAN DECAY

An opalescent mix-in serum that transforms foundation to give skin an illuminated glow. Transform your foundation and make perfecting your complexion a transcendental experience with Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium by Urban Decay. Add a touch of this opalescent serum to foundation for an instant glow. Iridescent pigments leave skin looking radiant, dewy, and youthful. For all-over brightening, mix one drop with Naked Skin Liquid Makeup or Naked Skin One & Done, then apply as usual. Or, for even more glowing skin, apply Liquid Aura on top of foundation to add an extra highlight on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, or the Cupid's bow. Liquid Aura makes it easy to achieve luminous skin without an expensive trip to the dermatologist. Like Urban Decay's The Velvetizer, this product gives you the flexibility to cocktail your favorite foundation to create different effects. Use a little Liquid Aura on the days you need it most, or wear this illuminating formula every day. Ideal after an especially late night or anytime you need a little extra radiance, Liquid Aura gives foundation an added boost and creates a luminous look that's extremely sophisticated. Its weightless formula beautifully becomes one with your skin, giving your complexion an illuminated glow. Liquid Aura contains HD Effects Pigments, iridescent pigments that give you that blown-out effect and create a multidimensional glow. To play up the opalescent finish of Liquid Aura, this formula is packaged in a clear apothecary-style bottle with a white holographic label and dropper. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Buy on Sephora
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
Transform your foundation and make perfecting your complexion a transcendental experience with Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium by Urban Decay. Add a touch of this opalescent serum to foundation for an instant glow. Iridescent pigments leave skin looking radiant, dewy, and youthful. For all-over brightening, mix one drop with Naked Skin Liquid Makeup or Naked Skin One & Done, then apply as usual. Or, for even more glowing skin, apply Liquid Aura on top of foundation to add an extra highlight on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, or the Cupid’s bow. This reminds me of Mac Cosmetics mixing medium but it's more iridescent. Unfortunately it's only available in Sephora's website it's an exclusive. I don't know when or even if it will be offered in stores yet. It's a weightless formula that makes skin beautiful and becomes one with your skin, giving your complexion an illuminated glow. Liquid Aura contains HD Effects Pigments, iridescent pigments that give you that blown-out effect and create a multidimensional glow. To play up the opalescent finish of Liquid Aura, this formula is packaged in a clear apothecary-style bottle with a white holographic label and dropper. It's retailed at $32.00. Your skin will glow get yours today it's probably going to sell out soon.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
I love this product so much. You can mix it into your foundation, wear a small amount mixed into you moisturizer, or use it as a highlighter. You can add in as much as you want to get the glow your dreams are made of. It's a beautiful opalescent that will work on any skin color or tone. It's really a beautiful color. I love it mixed in my moisturizer because it just gives that little bit of something on days you don't want much on your skin.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
For someone with an oily complexion, finding a good radiant add-in to foundation is especially hard. This product does not feel oily on the skin and provides such a beautiful glow to any look. I mix this in with my naked skin foundation by urban decay or with my it Cosmetics, "your skin but better CC cream" and I always get so many compliments. Wear alone for a beautiful radiant look or mix in with foundation for a gorgeous glow.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
I was expecting it to be better than it was but I tend to hold higher expectations when it comes to urban decay products. It is very shimmery and not good for oily skin. It was a little greasy feeling. But other than that it does last just make sure to use it with a matte foundation or else it will look like you need to wash the oil off your face.
Adora G.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
This is the perfect product to use as a base and primer before you start your face. I have a golden undertone and this worked pretty well, at first it was a little running and for me I prefer using creams but after I got used to it I loveeeee it. I definitely will buy it again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greenfield, MA
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
These illuminating drops are okay. The give me a slight glow. I mix them right into my foundation. I like them but I still prefer the cover fx drops over these. The cover fx drops give your more of the wow factor. I probably wont repurchase but I do like them.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
I love this but it did not work out for me and my oily skin. I tried mixing it in with foundation and although it gives a stunning glow it made the foundation wear off much quicker than usual. I hope they can create one that us oily gals can use.
Fifi M.
Fifi M.
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
I've been looking for something that makes my skin glow, I mix this in with my foundation and it just gives me such a nice subtle and luminous glow. It blends so well with every product. I even use this as a liquid highlight over my make up :)
Masey Y.
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: Urban Decay Liquid Aura Illuminating Mix-In Medium 0.80 oz/ 24 mL
I really like this product! This product is totally weightless, and perfectly pigmented to mix in with foundation, or just to use to highlight on its own. It's a very beautiful pinky color! I would definitely recommend it!
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do u just mix a drop into foundation or what? Is it to use with only liquid or doesn't matter?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a little go a long way?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really give a glow to the face??
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you a natural highlight or high shine ?
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously want to try this highlighter out. Is it worth the money?