BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittany B.
Review for: Other
I really like the color, but it's almost too sheer for a bold look that UD tends to represent. It's also a tad sticky, but I don't mind that too much. I cannot tell how long it lasts because it is so sheer, but I would probably buy again just because I feel it looks good on me.
Alisha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things Urban Decay and the lipstick is no different. Feels great going on and lasts all day. It doesn’t dry out my lips so this is a big hit and I always keep a tub in my purse with me at all times
Yesenia R.
West Palm Beach
Makeup is no different than clothes and accessories - it's embellishments for your face. And it also gives you creative freedom. You get to have that moment in front the mirror every morning and give yourself self-love. You're making yourself up beautiful, which is essentially self-love.
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first high end lipstick! I love the packaging and the price! The color payoff was fantastic and it doesn’t dry out my lips! I have recommended this product to many of my friends!
Danielle S.
Mountain Home
Review for: Jailbait
This stuff is awesome! By far one of the best decisions I have made. Very easy to put on and simple to use, that's a plus. I ordered online because I don't have anywhere around here to but it. The packaging was nice and easy to open. I will buy again.
Bella A.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Confession
This was pretty solid but I found the shape was unfriendly and also found the container unpleasing aedthetically. It didn't last very long either. I found myself reapplying a lot. It was almost the same as a nice creamy drug store lipstick
kasia f.
oxford
Review for: Lovechild
Definitely disappointed with this products. I don’t think it’s really worth the money. It doesn’t last very long and it has an oily feel. I bought it off ulta. I do not think I would recommend this brand to anyone for lipstick.
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
Review for: Rush
I love this lipstick. It goes on so smooth and left my lips feeling so healthy and hydrated. The color is so rich and does not smudge. It stayed on all night! I love this lipstick and I would buy it again and recommend to all of my friends!
Gabყ🐢 T.
Review for: Wanted
This lipstick is extremely pigmented I loved the dark red color, I just wish this lipstick didn’t smear as much. I tend to get it in my teeth. I still love it, how bright the color is.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Review for: Oil Slick
When I mean to tell you I was floored when I found out Nordstrom rack had these on sale for less than $10 ($9.98). I went bananas and bought 2 of each color they had 😌
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better quality than other brands ? and how is it better ?
Gabbuddy W.
How much is this and does it last a while
Keegan B.
Does this color fade a lot during the day?
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It this just an extra creamy lipstick?
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the cost? How long does it last?