BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

(Discontinued Hard To Find and Rare Shade) Urban Decay's formula protects, nourishes and ensures you will never look ordinary. Colors blend easily to create your own signature shade. Our creamy, emollient formula stays on without drying. Wear the... see more...

Urban Decay Lipstick
  • "This was my FAVORITE lipstick before they discontinued my favorite shade...I forget the name, but it was bright red! Went on SO smooth and had such great long lasting color! " in 106 reviews
  • "This is a fantastic matte nude shade. The lipstick formula is creamy and rich. This isn't a long-wearing lip color like a stain, but it doesn't show any cracking - just buttery and soft." in 86 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with these lipsticks! They have a patented pigment infusion that gives long lasting color all day with little to no touch ups, and moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil, rose hip seed oil, and hyloronic." in 45 reviews
Desirae G.
Midland, TX
I am a matte loving lippie junkie! I look for an all matte lipstick that doesnt smudge or come off until i am ready. This lipstick does last a while but it smears. Rich and pigmented colors for sure!
Rachel M.
Birmingham, AL
The packaging this lipstick is in is beautiful, as well as the actual pigment of the product. It goes on smooth and feels great on your lips. The color does not last all day, but for me that’s not an issue.
Brittany B.
I really like the color, but it's almost too sheer for a bold look that UD tends to represent. It's also a tad sticky, but I don't mind that too much. I cannot tell how long it lasts because it is so sheer, but I would probably buy again just because I feel it looks good on me.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I bought this lipstick years ago and it was one of my favorites. I bought a nude pink color that i wear on days i do minimal makeup and its close to my lip color so it doesn't look bad when it starts wearing off. The packaging is really pretty also
Jessica T.
douglasville Georgia
The shade ex- girlfriend is my favorite. It’s sheer color but it one of those Colors that looks like your lips but better. Such a perfect color, if your looking for a lip color that u don’t have to mess with this is the one for you.
Whitney M.
Scotch Plains
I bought a beautiful nude color with the coordinating lip liner. Hands down my favorite lipstick! Easy to apply, packaging was perfect, and long lasting. It even wiped off easily with make up wipes. Totally would buy again.
Chantel V.
Branson, MO
I was thoroughly impressed with this lipstick. It stayed on pretty well. I didn’t think it was super outstanding but I liked the richness and I got compliments on it! I got it at ulta and the price was a little much.
Gabrielle B.
Tyrone
I love urban decay lipstick. This color is fantastic, very bold. It may be a bit pricey for some unless you know where to look. This product made my lips a little bit dry, so I recommend using chapstick before hand.
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
I love this lipstick. It goes on so smooth and left my lips feeling so healthy and hydrated. The color is so rich and does not smudge. It stayed on all night! I love this lipstick and I would buy it again and recommend to all of my friends!
Gabriela T.
This lipstick is extremely pigmented I loved the dark red color, I just wish this lipstick didn’t smear as much. I tend to get it in my teeth. I still love it, how bright the color is.
Gabbuddy W.
How much is this and does it last a while
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Is this better quality than other brands ? and how is it better ?
Liandra P.
Tem o efeito matte?
TA'JUANA P.
Compton, CA
What's the newest and best color to you!?
Jessica S.
Poland, ME
Is the packaging convenient?