BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glory A.
Review for: Jailbait
U really wish I could say I loved this lipstick, but I can't. I am sad to say I bought it and love the color so I was excited to put it on, about 2 minutes later my lips felt itchy and my throat was also feeling funny, I immediately wiped it off to find my lips swollen and having to take benadryl as my throat would not stop itching , I went online to read the ingredients list to find that they have avocado oil in them which I am very allergic to, I am lucky it was a small amount or I would have been worse off but I am sad to report that I can not use any UD lipstick at all because of that. Very disappointed as I really love the brand and all other products I have tried from them.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Have tried samples of it, never purchased as I don't think it's worth it for the money. I have tried all spectrums of brands (from Dior to ELF), and honestly, I prefer Drugstore brands like Maybelline, Milani, Rimmel, NYX, Sonia Kashuk, etc. Not to say that the Urban Decay lipsticks are not good, but there are just SO many less expensive alternatives in the drugstore w/ awesome formulations and fantastic color selections. I just find myself reaching drugstore brands more often than my high-end lipsticks. My high-end lipsticks are usually ones that has a color that I just absolutely love, or ones with special formula that's better than drugstores (such as liquid lipsticks) .
Celestina S.
My review is for Urban Decay Lipstick called Revolution. Revolution is a rich, deep red color with a blue undertone. It goes on very smoothly, almost like butter and one application almost seems like enough if applying straight from the tube! And speaking of the tube, the lipstick tube itself is one of the.most awesome lipstick tube I've seen in a long time! It is purple with skulls, flowers and butterflies on it along with swirled lines and you pull the actual lipstick out of the tube by the SWORD that is sunken into the top!
Ad you can tell I'm a huge fan, when you try them I'm sure you will be too as Urban Decay makes fabulous products!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Lovechild
I didn't know that they still sold this, but it is a wonderful neutral/pink shade. The formula is smooth and gives a nice hint of shine. It isn't much different than my natural lip color, but it looks amazing when you're going for a basic, simple lip color. I love the smell of this product, it is hard to explain, but it almost smells like a sweet, plumping formula which I have always kind of liked. The packaging of this is really neat, but a little over the top for my taste, I prefer their newer packing.
Rachel H.
I absolutely loved the color of my urban decay lipstick when I saw it in the store which is why I bought it for $16(!) It was my first time spending that much on lip stick so I was expecting The Best Lipstick Ever. It went on smooth, the color was perfect, and it only took one coat. For the price, though, the color didn't stay like I wanted it to and I was constantly worried is was smudging because... well it was. Good lipstick, if a little inconvenient for everyday life, and a little overpriced.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love urban decay lipsticks and has been a staple of mine throughout the summer. While they are on the pricey side, I love the color pay off and formula and definitley think they are worth it. My favorites are Liar, which is a very pretty nude pink for everyday wear, and Blackmail, which is a super deep purple shade that is absolutely gorgeous. They stay on all day with little to no smudging. Highly recommend you try these out!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This lipstick goes on pretty easily and has good coverage. I have found that I need to reapply after I eat or drink anything, because it does come off on everything; however, since it is not a matte lipstick, that should be expected. I would say that it is a good formula and is not drying. It also does not stain the lips too much, so you won't go out the next day with an obvious pink stain on your lips (example).
Emily G.
Slatington, PA
Review for: Jilted
I have not found a Tarte product that I didn't like, so it was a no brainier when I needed a new lip color and decided to check out what Tarte had. The Ulta by me is always stocked with the latest colors and the sales associates there are always so helpful when it comes to picking the next color to add to my collection. If you are looking for a long lasting, pop of color, then Tarte is your brand!
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Lovechild
Gorgeous shade! Absolutely incredible pigmentation, and it definitely broke a few hearts! I usually blend my lip products with a dollop of aquaphor for added moisture, but I didn't with this and I loved the way it looked on my lips! Since I don't do much with my lips (Focus is on my eyes), I really welcomed the beautiful and subtle change. This is a your lips but better kinda shade, and I love it
Gabriela L.
Long Beach, CA
I have a couple urban decay lipsticks, a nude and red.. Both matte. They aren't bad, but aren't my first choice. A pro is that they are very moisturizing despite being matte, they have a creamy consistency, however.. That doesn't make them last long enough. I stopped wearing the red because I would get some on my teeth while talking, since it's creamy it doesn't dry as well.
Gabbuddy W.
How much is this and does it last a while
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better quality than other brands ? and how is it better ?
Liandra P.
Tem o efeito matte?
TA'JUANA P.
Compton, CA
What's the newest and best color to you!?
Jessica S.
Poland, ME
Is the packaging convenient?