Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Hallie K.Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Natasha B.Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Intan H.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this really necessary? Why should I use this product?3 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do to the lips? I’m new to make up1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
  • "when u put it on it makes it so it doesn't seep in and lip stick is easy to take off and also it makes the color just POP AND last longer this is one of my favorite urban decay products." in 3 reviews
  • "Not even a little bit actually." in 1 review
  • "It makes the color of whatever lipstick I'm using last for a long time and the color stands out a lot more" in 1 review
Hailey C.
I have heard a lot of great things about this primer. People tend to go hand and hand with this product and the mac paint pot primer. Its not too expensive and Urban decay is a great brand. Its not too sticky which is great and even though ive only used it a few times I like it a lot.
Jenn M.
Mocksville,NC
Good product I have bought at both Sephora and ulta before. Pro is good amount of product for the money. Good for combination skin. It does have sun protection. I would recommend to others.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I've never seen or looked for this, but received in a swap recently and wow, I hope its not discontinued. I'm a huge lipstick fan and love to rock bold colors, but even the driest matte lipsticks tend to fade or peel off making lipstick a two hour evening item rather than every day. this stuff works better than lipliner and is much less drying!

I apply this over bare lips, line then color. then i will add a balm or gloss on top. although the fresh lipstick won't last through a meal, somehow the color still manages to stay on EVENLY. yes. through lunch, coffee, and cigs. I dont have to touch up and I used the creamiest and brightest lipsticks to test. the color is not as satin and is more of a matte by the time youre done with eating, but the important thing is that my lips are not cracking three hours in and I'm floundering to reapply over peeling lips. heavenly. where has this been all my life...I can now have red lips be my signature look with no discomfort.
Krishia C.
This eye shadow primer did a great job canceling out the color on my eyelids, however with this product I still found that I had creasing and oily lids after a few hours.
Lynn L.
Urban Decay can do no wrong!! After the eye shadow priming potions, they left me wanting more! When they came out with the lip priming potion, I almost had a heart attack from excitement! I bought one right away and was not disappointed at all! I wear this under all my lipsticks, and I can see that it makes my lipsticks last longer. I especially like to use this under matte liquid lipsticks. It makes wearing liquid lipsticks more comfortable to me. If I could I would rate this 10 stars! When you 3 generations of my family is hooked on this product, you know it's a great product!
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Urban decay lip primer potion is not that great of a primer for your lips. I have noticed with this product that you need to use a lip scrub before applying it to your lips. Some of the pros about this product I did like how light weight it felt on my lips and that it did make my lipstick last a very long time. But some of the cons about it are that you do need to exfoliate before applying to your lips because there is no moisturization with this product. I also did not like the application of the product but that's just my personal experiences with lip primers. They were all in a squeezy tube. What I recommend this product yes I would but also would recommend a good lip scrub and moisturizer
Taryn M.
Peckville , PA
Best lip primer out there!!
I'm not the type of girl to wear lipstick everyday, and I also happen to be very frugal. I can't convince myself to spend over $15 on lipsticks, so my make up bag tends to be filled with drugstore brands.
I purchased this primer after a friend recommended it, and I will never try anything else! I applied this product before using my drugstore brand lipstick and to my surprise my lipstick was still vibrant and going strong after a night out with the girls! I highly recommend this product!
Stefanie T.
Garner, NC
I usually love urban decay products, but was not thrilled with this one. At first it went on smoothly and really did seem to fill in my lips so that lipstick and gloss went on easier and smoother. It didn't have a bad scent and it didn't taste nasty if you licked your lips by accident. But after a short time then the primer dried up a bit and became wry difficult to even apply. I really wanted to like this product,but was really disappointed.
Gillian W.
los angeles
Lip primer is one of those products that doesn't really seem necessary, but then you use it, and then you realize that there actually is a point. It's easy to apply and keeps lipstick on for longer, but it's just one of those things that I don't consider essential. Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny certified and a great choice for those who prefer cruelty-free products.
Bailey W.
Dahlonega, GA
I haven't always been a fan of wearing lipstick. I was always under the impression that I would end up having it in my teeth and I would have to reapply all day long. With the Urban Decay Lip Primer, I don't have to worry about any of those doubts. Once I decided to play around with different lip colors and lipstick types, I also started looking for a miracle product to keep the lipstick in place and on my face. I was not disappointed by this primer and I will swear by it until I'm too old to wear lipstick! (which will be never!)
Kayce S.
Anderson, SC
What exactly is this supposed to do?
Sara W.
I've been needing a new lip primer and I have yet to find one that actually does the job. Does this keep lip stick/lip creams looking great all day? How long does it really last?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Is this good to use before applying a matte lipgloss to keep lips from appearing dried out?
Stephanie L.
Dublin
Is this really necessary? Why should I use this product?
Esma J.
I have been looking for a good primer for my lips. My lips are usually dry and after wearing lip product for a day, it will start peeling. I am just wondering whether this will help in priming my lips given such condition?