Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Hallie K.Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Intan H.Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion uploaded by Natasha B.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this really necessary? Why should I use this product?3 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do to the lips? I’m new to make up1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
  • "I use this all the time before I apply a lipstick especially matte cause it makes your lips dry but this honestly works to help in that problem " in 82 reviews
  • "when u put it on it makes it so it doesn't seep in and lip stick is easy to take off and also it makes the color just POP AND last longer this is one of my favorite urban decay products." in 3 reviews
  • "It makes the color of whatever lipstick I'm using last for a long time and the color stands out a lot more" in 1 review
  • "Not even a little bit actually." in 1 review
Andrea S.
Waltham, MA
Works pretty well! Usually lasts for awhile, but often wears off a bit as the day goes on. I love the packaging though! So sleek and attractive! And is definitely easy to apply! Not sure if i would personally buy it again, but I would recommend to others if you want to spend the money!
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I've never seen or looked for this, but received in a swap recently and wow, I hope its not discontinued. I'm a huge lipstick fan and love to rock bold colors, but even the driest matte lipsticks tend to fade or peel off making lipstick a two hour evening item rather than every day. this stuff works better than lipliner and is much less drying!

I apply this over bare lips, line then color. then i will add a balm or gloss on top. although the fresh lipstick won't last through a meal, somehow the color still manages to stay on EVENLY. yes. through lunch, coffee, and cigs. I dont have to touch up and I used the creamiest and brightest lipsticks to test. the color is not as satin and is more of a matte by the time youre done with eating, but the important thing is that my lips are not cracking three hours in and I'm floundering to reapply over peeling lips. heavenly. where has this been all my life...I can now have red lips be my signature look with no discomfort.
Constance E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Urban decay lip primer potion is not that great of a primer for your lips. I have noticed with this product that you need to use a lip scrub before applying it to your lips. Some of the pros about this product I did like how light weight it felt on my lips and that it did make my lipstick last a very long time. But some of the cons about it are that you do need to exfoliate before applying to your lips because there is no moisturization with this product. I also did not like the application of the product but that's just my personal experiences with lip primers. They were all in a squeezy tube. What I recommend this product yes I would but also would recommend a good lip scrub and moisturizer
Taryn E.
Pittston, PA
Best lip primer out there!!
I'm not the type of girl to wear lipstick everyday, and I also happen to be very frugal. I can't convince myself to spend over $15 on lipsticks, so my make up bag tends to be filled with drugstore brands.
I purchased this primer after a friend recommended it, and I will never try anything else! I applied this product before using my drugstore brand lipstick and to my surprise my lipstick was still vibrant and going strong after a night out with the girls! I highly recommend this product!
Gillian W.
los angeles
Lip primer is one of those products that doesn't really seem necessary, but then you use it, and then you realize that there actually is a point. It's easy to apply and keeps lipstick on for longer, but it's just one of those things that I don't consider essential. Urban Decay is Leaping Bunny certified and a great choice for those who prefer cruelty-free products.
Bailey W.
Dahlonega, GA
I haven't always been a fan of wearing lipstick. I was always under the impression that I would end up having it in my teeth and I would have to reapply all day long. With the Urban Decay Lip Primer, I don't have to worry about any of those doubts. Once I decided to play around with different lip colors and lipstick types, I also started looking for a miracle product to keep the lipstick in place and on my face. I was not disappointed by this primer and I will swear by it until I'm too old to wear lipstick! (which will be never!)
Nina S.
As I've been searching for a good while on a lip primer. I came across this one. I thought why not, I'll give it a try. And thank goodness I didn't let this one pass by. As it really last all day and for long hours. It helps my lipsticks and lip glosses last and last. This is one I will stick with. This is definitely my go to. Yeay !!
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff is awesome. Then again any urban decay product almost never disappoints. Anyway, this stuff is great if you wear a lot of matte lipsticks like me and get dry lips easy. It is smooth and hydrates your lips well. I would highly recommend to anyone that is a lipstick junkie like me!
Jennifer S.
Belton, SC
I love to try new things. I received the Lip Primer by Urban Decay in my Christmas stocking and was really pleased with the texture and the lasting power. It goes on smooth and really helps my matte lipsticks stay in place. If you talk as much as I do, it's definitely worth trying
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Urban Decay makes the best primers! A high quality primer that is Definitely worth the price point. Works great and layers well with both powder and cream makeup. Feels light and looks clean. I will buy again. I highly recommend this for the quality and price.
Kayce S.
clemson
What exactly is this supposed to do?
Sara W.
I've been needing a new lip primer and I have yet to find one that actually does the job. Does this keep lip stick/lip creams looking great all day? How long does it really last?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Is this good to use before applying a matte lipgloss to keep lips from appearing dried out?
Stephanie L.
Dublin
Is this really necessary? Why should I use this product?
Esma J.
I have been looking for a good primer for my lips. My lips are usually dry and after wearing lip product for a day, it will start peeling. I am just wondering whether this will help in priming my lips given such condition?