BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taunt ~ Nude Show your lips some love with this nourishing tint. Vitamin C boosts collagen, natural oils replenish and the honey flavor is perfect for sharing with a special friend. If you re looking for a product that will make your lips kissably soft while also feeling and tasting great, trust us when we say that this stuff is a whole lot of "ahhhhhhhhh yeah!" in a tube. The smooooooooth feel and enticing honey flavor will inspire addiction in both you and your makeout partner, but that s okay; it s good for you, so feel free to apply it liberally and often. Its healing powers come courtesy of a few ingredients that are rejuvenating heavy hitters. Antioxidant Vitamin C boosts collagen and evens out skin tone. Millet, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel Seed Oils work together as a powerful lip-healing trifecta to moisturize, replenish and promote cell turnover. Our squee

• Is this trash or yesss1 Answers
  • I am always looking for a reliable lip-gloss that smells ...1 Answers
  • Does this lip therapy revive the lips? I want to use it b...1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Love Honey-Infused Lip Therapy
  • "Love all things UD! The products are high quality and deliver awesome pigment and lasting color. The lip therapy provided lots of moisture to dry lips! " in 43 reviews
  • "This is the best lip gloss I have ever tried. It smells wonderful, it tastes wonderful, it is the most moisturizing gorgeous lip gloss ever. It goes on perfectly and makes your lips look beautiful, shiny and plump without out being gross and sticky like some other glosses. This gloss is up there the list. I think it ties with Juice Beauty's lip gloss in my book. The color I have is called Stung, it's a dark purplish color and when applied it's barely there. It adds just the perfect tint to your lips. I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this stuff." in 38 reviews
  • "I ordered this lip gloss when urban decay still carried it online it was really affordable at like 6 dollars and coming from a brand who had not sold out to loreal a company who is not cruelty free in china I thought I would give it a shot." in 5 reviews
  • "Only thing with some types lip balm i hate is how sticky it is some types!" in 1 review
  • "This product honestly is the best lip product i've used from urban decay." in 1 review
Breanna S.
Greenwood
I absolutely loved this product because it was easy to apply.  It helped with the dryness of my lips.  It also helped my lips not to crack as often.  While wearing this product my lips were plump. I have fairly small lips so that's hard to do some times.  I highly recommend this awesome product!
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
Love this product. Goes on great. The colors are fresh and vibrant. I would definitely purchase it again. It doesn’t last as long as some others I have tried but I was very pleased overall with the available colors and the quality of this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
I have purchased and used several different glosses with natural ingredients such as honey and found them to be too sticky and thick.. resting in the corners of the mouth.. this honey infused lip therapy by Urban Decay is fantastic. It has a smooth feel, the color is just as you want a gloss to be. This honey based product has a sweet taste and lasted long than expected. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a softer natural gloss.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Now this is what I call lip therapy! This actually helps chapped dry lips, while also looking pretty. This feels and looks fabulous while healing your lips leaving them nourished and hydrated. I would buy this again and recomend this Urban Decay Honey infused lip therapy.
Sallie Ben a.
This stuff is a lot like honey in it's consistency. So if you don't like thick, you won't like this. I do like thick and the thing I love about this lip gloss is that it stays out for a few hours. That is rare in a gloss. I'm usually constantly reapplying. This is a really high quality product and I highly recommend it. Also has beautiful array of color choices.
Nicola J.
Harwich, MA
Love the smell of this product and how it looks even though it is a product that is almost medicated! Lasts longer than other products, although you will need to reapply it after eating. I like that I didn't find it too sticky unlike other similar products.
Joselyn L.
I love,love, love this gloss. It's full of natural oils like jojoba, apricot and sunflower, plus honey. Which is what I personally love about this product, Im a huge fan of anything natural ! It's super soft even tastes like honey and keeps your lips super moisturized. I recommend everyone to give this product a try, it's absolutely amazingggggg !!!!!!
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
Hands down most hydrating lip product in the Urban Decay line. The pigment is incredible and it applies easily. It is harder to purchase and slightly pricey but worth the trouble for adorable packaging and an amazing product with a range of bold and neutral colors. Love!
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
This lipgloss is amazing! I love the color and the way it feels on my lips. My favorite thing though, is that it really does seem to help my lips in the long run as well. After I wear this lipgloss I will notice my lips feeling better than they normally do for days afterwards!
Chantel G.
Bothell, WA
Does it go on sticky? I love the color but hate how most glosses are sticky! !
Mercedes W.
Syracuse, NY
I am always looking for a reliable lip-gloss that smells nice and is doesn't cake. Would you suggest using this?
Haidi C.
Pharr, TX
This lippie looks so cute ! Does anyone know if it makes your lups too sticky?
nicole g.
carson
Is this trash or yesss
Saza B.
Does this lip therapy revive the lips? I want to use it before I apply makeup and then remove it immediately before I apply my lip product, would it sufficiently hydrate my lips in the span of 20 minutes? Also, does it have color to it or is it clear?