BY URBAN DECAY

A decadent lip gloss (with a delicious vanilla-mint flavor!) that allows you to get hooked on the shine, without the sticky hangover. You want a super-shiny gloss, but can't stand the sticky texture? Get your shine fix with Lip Junkie. The soft, cushiony texture goes on smoothly and stays put longer than other glosses. You also get a great color payout (sometimes hard to find in a gloss) and a range of amazing shades, including sheer, pretty neutrals, knockout brights, and a glimmering nearly black. The range of textures and shades will hook even the most jaded junkie. The key ingredient, Maxi-Lip™, plumps the appearance of lips an average of 40% when used daily for a month. (Lip Junkie uses non-irritant plumpers, unlike other glosses that use stinging ingredients to inflame your lips.) The Maxi-Lip actually helps your lips become better defined, super-hydrated, and full. And the flavor? Think yummy wedding mints: a sweet vanilla mint with a little zing that makes breath feel fresh. Debatably the most exciting part is the soft, angled tip that lays down a smooth, precise application and a molded (not crimped) tube. No more worrying about lip gloss explosions in your bag. The applicator tip is also molded to ensure a mess-free application. And the gorgeous cap looks like a stained glass window: metallic gunmetal over rich purple.

• This looks awesome? Is it sticky? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I love lip gloss! How does this look when applied? Does it stay f...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss really like cakey on your lips?? 1 Answers
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Overland Park , KS
I absolutely am in love with this lip gloss. The texture is what really got me hooked. It's insanely smooth and dreamy and unlike any other gloss I've ever used. Despite how smooth it feels, I never feel like it is about to melt off. There is absolutely zero grit to it, it's fantastic! I truly love the texture. I feel like it lasts a little be longer than other brands, although I do use it with the Ozone primer pencil (so that may help to keep it in place). I wish there were some more color options, but overall this is an amazing product. If you're on the fence about trying it, I highly recommend that you do try it. You won't be disappointed!
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to everyday nude lip color, my favorite being Wallflower. It's got a surprising amount of pigment for a gloss. The shine is very natural, almost more of a satin gloss if such a thing is possible. If you apply enough coats on, it'll get more glossy (but also more goopy). It's not at all sticky, but it's pretty thick if you put on too much. It's stays put for a few hours at least. It's got a vaguely minty scent to it. It's not moisturizing or anything, but it won't dry your lips out either. It's very comfortable to wear.
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
De Soto, KS
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss is my favorite lip gloss. It glides in easily, thus lining and filling your lips correctly, the light color stays on for several hours, but most importantly, the gloss is not too glossy, it is just right. Furthermore, Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss greatly enhances your lips, leaving any woman feeling beautiful with beautiful lips.
Megan U.
Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
This lip gloss has good staying power and a light scent. It also provides a nice, slight tingle when you apply it. The only reason I took off a star is because it can be a little bit tacky on the lips.

Urban Decay is a cruelty-free company, which is very important to me. They also put out excellent, high-quality products that give you a good bang for your buck.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lincoln
Review for: Flushed
Urban Decay products are nice, face and primer and eye shadows but this is not their top 1 product. Yes, it does the job, the color is great. The package is very attractive. It actually last long and the color is exactly how it explained. The one thing I do not like is how it will dry your lips. My advice is to be sure to apply chap sticks before applying it.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Steubenville, OH
Review for: Trashed
Not my favorite lip gloss. I prefer a wand to apply with. Plus this particular gloss has a cool tingle upon applying that some people love but I'm not wild about. There was nothing wrong with the product just not appealing to my personal preference.
I probably won't but again being as there are so many other lip gloss brands out there to choose from.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a smaller sample of this gloss in the shade 'Naked' which came with a palette. I thought the design of the tube was unique and I liked the cap. The gloss itself is quite sticky and I thought the pigmentation was decent. I also thought that the scent and taste was a bit too minty than I like but other than that it is a good gloss.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Obsessed
Such a fun color! I was turned on this by a sales associate at Sephora and still love it, it's super easy and feminine pop of color. Some people say they just throw on red lipstick....I skip that and go for something more fun like this! Red can be a lot of work, and this is just a swipe and there ya go, you look all put together.
Shira M.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Urban Decay lip junkie lipgloss is my absolute FAVORITE lipgloss in the entire world. It is not chunky and flows on your lips smoothly. The color is a beautiful shade and its an even color throughout. The color stays on the lips all day long. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to buy it.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this lip gloss as a tester that came with my naked pallet and I absolutely love it! When I am finished with the tester I am definitely going to buy the full thing! The color is beautiful, it has a sort of minty feel on the lips and leave a slight tingle which I love. It also lasts a long time!
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this last long and does it also stain your lips?
Kate S.
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
Why is this product so extensible for lip gloss???
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy this product on ulta.com, does urban decay have a website?
Sha S.
Sha S.
Do they still sell tese?
Cyleth B.
Cyleth B.
I tried a minty lip gloss back then but wasn't able to remember what brand it was. How pigmented is this? How long does this stay? Does this make your lips dry?