BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A decadent lip gloss (with a delicious vanilla-mint flavor!) that allows you to get hooked on the shine, without the sticky hangover. You want a super-shiny gloss, but can't stand the sticky texture? Get your shine fix with Lip Junkie. The soft, cushiony texture goes on smoothly and stays put longer than other glosses. You also get a great color payout (sometimes hard to find in a gloss) and a range of amazing shades, including sheer, pretty neutrals, knockout brights, and a glimmering nearly black. The range of textures and shades will hook even the most jaded junkie. The key ingredient, Maxi-Lip™, plumps the appearance of lips an average of 40% when used daily for a month. (Lip Junkie uses non-irritant plumpers, unlike other glosses that use stinging ingredients to inflame your lips.) The Maxi-Lip actually helps your lips become better defined, super-hydrated, and full. And the flavor? Think yummy wedding mints: a sweet vanilla mint with a little zing that makes breath feel fresh. Debatably the most exciting part is the soft, angled tip that lays down a smooth, precise application and a molded (not crimped) tube. No more worrying about lip gloss explosions in your bag. The applicator tip is also molded to ensure a mess-free application. And the gorgeous cap looks like a stained glass window: metallic gunmetal over rich purple.

• This looks awesome? Is it sticky? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I love lip gloss! How does this look when applied? Does it stay f...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss really like cakey on your lips?? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss
  • "What a great lip gloss. Super shiny! I received a small trial that came with my UD Naked2 palette. I've been a "lip junkie" ever since. Yes it runs thick, but I just use a little less or blot some off. I tend to lean towards the brownish hues or very light sheer pinks. It has this wonderful mild tingle, plumps your lips slightly and has the perfect amount of shimmer. No, it doesn't last all day but I don't need to reapply it every hour either. My lips look and feel fantastic." in 82 reviews
  • "Although it is super sticky, i love the shine and long lasting formula this has! also the color range is awesome!" in 55 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of person because of smells and textures, but when I tried the Lip Junkie sample that came with my Naked 2 palette I was surprised to find that I really liked it. Unlike other glosses, this one cools and plumps your lips. As soon as I applied it I could feel it working. I love the packaging, and even just a sample size will last you a long time. My favorite shade is definitely Naked; the color fits any skin tone. It was slightly sticky, but nothing too bad. One of the best lip glosses that I've tried." in 47 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have gotten this junkie lip gloss in one of the UD Naked palettes (I don't remember which one). It had a mini one called Naked. I loved it. I went out and got the full size of it. It gives you this mint feeling to your lips. That's why I love it. I'm sad that they don't sell them anymore. They were the best.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Olive R.
I’m not a fan of the packaging but I love this gloss. It isn’t too thick but it stays on well. It has a nice scent and I love the color. Perfect gloss to toss in your bag for a night out! Overall would recommend.
Mikelle B.
Farmington, UT
Used up my WHOLE bottle. Need to repurchase ASAP! This was and still is my go to gloss. Goes in every bag I choose to wear that day. Great color on me and not too sticky like some others I’ve tried!!:)
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love the whole makeup line !!!! It has been a favorite for over ten years. I love these lip liners. I have them in many colors. The are soft and line lips very well! Definitely will buy it again in different colors. Thick gloss and sticks to lips well!!!
Amanda B.
Lynchburg , VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ
Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Naked is my favorite color out of the collection....By far the best....
I have olive complexion and this is the most natural color in the collection without looking too clear. I can't remember all of the ones that I tried but most definitely I thought Naked2, Strip, and Streak were completely translucent on my lips. I know someone else mentioned that they also felt Midnight Cowboy looked a little colorless on them as well. The Naked color is perfect, giving me just enough color to look like I have something on but in a sheer, muted pink (not bright pink) way. It's pretty enough to wear alone but also great for balancing out smokey eye makeup. There are also very tiny sparkles in the gloss that adds a bit of glimmer. I think the great thing about this color is it enhances the color of my teeth giving it a whiter appearance. I like the applicator on this because it is more sanitary than using a wand and reinserting back into product..However I do sometimes feel that I am squeezing more product out of tube than I need...Smells like peppermint! I like plumping lipgloss but I LOVE plumping lip gloss that tingles. For some reason I think the ones that you can feel work better. This lip gloss feels cool and tingly seconds after you put it on and subsides probably around 5 minutes. It doesn't taste like anything though (if anyone was wondering lol). The plumping works for me and I can see a small difference after use. I have yet to find anything that truly gives you a "bee stung" look....This gloss is one of the sticky ones but luckily it's not so sticky that it's uncomfortable and heavy. I use a lot of MAC products but I can't use their thick, heavy, lip gloss at all ....although their gloss gives you a patent leather shine. This Urban Decay gloss is very comfortable to wear...I highly recommend the Urban Decay in Naked....
Isabella B.
Its a meh gloss, I wouldn’t buy it again because it can be a bit sticky at times. But I know people who swear buy this so its all on your personal preferences. I recommend going to Ulta or Sephora and swatch it to see if you like it.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I thought this was a really good product. My daughter got it for me but the color didn't look good. I'm brown skin and it was a frosty pink looking color lol. Overall the product was awesome the color just wasn't for me
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product goes on amazing and looks so nice on me. I really like the packaging and like the long lasting wear. I think the bottle form was really nice and I would buy this at sephora. I got mine from there and I would definitely go back and buy it.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this last long and does it also stain your lips?
Sha S.
Do they still sell tese?
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I always buy this product on ulta.com, does urban decay have a website?
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
Why is this product so extensible for lip gloss???
Cyleth B.
I tried a minty lip gloss back then but wasn't able to remember what brand it was. How pigmented is this? How long does this stay? Does this make your lips dry?