BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A decadent lip gloss (with a delicious vanilla-mint flavor!) that allows you to get hooked on the shine, without the sticky hangover. You want a super-shiny gloss, but can't stand the sticky texture? Get your shine fix with Lip Junkie. The soft, cushiony texture goes on smoothly and stays put longer than other glosses. You also get a great color payout (sometimes hard to find in a gloss) and a range of amazing shades, including sheer, pretty neutrals, knockout brights, and a glimmering nearly black. The range of textures and shades will hook even the most jaded junkie. The key ingredient, Maxi-Lip™, plumps the appearance of lips an average of 40% when used daily for a month. (Lip Junkie uses non-irritant plumpers, unlike other glosses that use stinging ingredients to inflame your lips.) The Maxi-Lip actually helps your lips become better defined, super-hydrated, and full. And the flavor? Think yummy wedding mints: a sweet vanilla mint with a little zing that makes breath feel fresh. Debatably the most exciting part is the soft, angled tip that lays down a smooth, precise application and a molded (not crimped) tube. No more worrying about lip gloss explosions in your bag. The applicator tip is also molded to ensure a mess-free application. And the gorgeous cap looks like a stained glass window: metallic gunmetal over rich purple.

• This looks awesome? Is it sticky? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I love lip gloss! How does this look when applied? Does i...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss really like cakey on your lips?? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss
  • "What a great lip gloss. Super shiny! I received a small trial that came with my UD Naked2 palette. I've been a "lip junkie" ever since. Yes it runs thick, but I just use a little less or blot some off. I tend to lean towards the brownish hues or very light sheer pinks. It has this wonderful mild tingle, plumps your lips slightly and has the perfect amount of shimmer. No, it doesn't last all day but I don't need to reapply it every hour either. My lips look and feel fantastic." in 82 reviews
  • "Although it is super sticky, i love the shine and long lasting formula this has! also the color range is awesome!" in 55 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of person because of smells and textures, but when I tried the Lip Junkie sample that came with my Naked 2 palette I was surprised to find that I really liked it. Unlike other glosses, this one cools and plumps your lips. As soon as I applied it I could feel it working. I love the packaging, and even just a sample size will last you a long time. My favorite shade is definitely Naked; the color fits any skin tone. It was slightly sticky, but nothing too bad. One of the best lip glosses that I've tried." in 47 reviews
sarah a.
houston
This is a pretty gloss and does last a long time but for me I just wish these was a little more pigmentation. It’s just kind of a more sheer your lips but better color. There’s just nothing special about it. For the price I would go with something from the drugstore. It does have that tingly feeling that some lip plumpers have but it goes away after a few minutes
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I have gotten this junkie lip gloss in one of the UD Naked palettes (I don't remember which one). It had a mini one called Naked. I loved it. I went out and got the full size of it. It gives you this mint feeling to your lips. That's why I love it. I'm sad that they don't sell them anymore. They were the best.
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
I have this lip gloss in three shades: Streak, Naked, and Midnight Cowboy.  It really is such a shame that these are discontinued because they were great for throwing on for a quick shiny pop on your lips.  A little sticky and gloopy, but after a few minutes, they left a great feel on your lips.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
The best lip gloss I ever had! I think its discontinued now which sucks. I might be wrong though. Anyway, the lip gloss gives a slight plump and tingles because of the mint inside. The smell is minty and not too strong, actually very faint. The color looks amazing and gives my lips a fuller look.
Noelle E.
I really like this gloss! I think the packaging is cute and practical. I really like the scent this lip gloss has - a sweet minty scent. It is comfortable on the lips and not too sticky. It's a bummer it was discontinued! If it wasn't I would definitely buy again!
sophia t.
This urban decay lipgloss was far more pigmented then any other lipgloss I had ever tried prior to this. I found that the formula gave me an extremely intense look which I would usually not be a fan up but for some reason this lipgloss did it in such a way that made it look put together yet sultry. I decided to pick up this product at Ulta when I saw it on a display by the front door. I am glad I made this decision and would recommend it to many of my friends as I have already in the past
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this as a small sample with a Naked palette I have. I like it, it’s a gloss for sure with a lot of shine. The shade I have is Nude so it doesn’t have much color but if you’re in a hurry it’s easy to apply.
Olive R.
I’m not a fan of the packaging but I love this gloss. It isn’t too thick but it stays on well. It has a nice scent and I love the color. Perfect gloss to toss in your bag for a night out! Overall would recommend.
Kelsey K.
Dallas, TX
Silky feel. Slight tingle/plumping effect. Nice shine that lasts. I’ve purchased multiple times in the past. I prefer the glosses with no sparkle. Easy and sanitary application.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this last long and does it also stain your lips?
Sha S.
Do they still sell tese?
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I always buy this product on ulta.com, does urban decay have a website?
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
Why is this product so extensible for lip gloss???
Cyleth B.
I tried a minty lip gloss back then but wasn't able to remember what brand it was. How pigmented is this? How long does this stay? Does this make your lips dry?