BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A decadent lip gloss (with a delicious vanilla-mint flavor!) that allows you to get hooked on the shine, without the sticky hangover. You want a super-shiny gloss, but can't stand the sticky texture? Get your shine fix with Lip Junkie. The soft, cushiony texture goes on smoothly and stays put longer than other glosses. You also get a great color payout (sometimes hard to find in a gloss) and a range of amazing shades, including sheer, pretty neutrals, knockout brights, and a glimmering nearly black. The range of textures and shades will hook even the most jaded junkie. The key ingredient, Maxi-Lip™, plumps the appearance of lips an average of 40% when used daily for a month. (Lip Junkie uses non-irritant plumpers, unlike other glosses that use stinging ingredients to inflame your lips.) The Maxi-Lip actually helps your lips become better defined, super-hydrated, and full. And the flavor? Think yummy wedding mints: a sweet vanilla mint with a little zing that makes breath feel fresh. Debatably the most exciting part is the soft, angled tip that lays down a smooth, precise application and a molded (not crimped) tube. No more worrying about lip gloss explosions in your bag. The applicator tip is also molded to ensure a mess-free application. And the gorgeous cap looks like a stained glass window: metallic gunmetal over rich purple.

• This looks awesome? Is it sticky? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I love lip gloss! How does this look when applied? Does i...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss really like cakey on your lips?? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss
  • "What a great lip gloss. Super shiny! I received a small trial that came with my UD Naked2 palette. I've been a "lip junkie" ever since. Yes it runs thick, but I just use a little less or blot some off. I tend to lean towards the brownish hues or very light sheer pinks. It has this wonderful mild tingle, plumps your lips slightly and has the perfect amount of shimmer. No, it doesn't last all day but I don't need to reapply it every hour either. My lips look and feel fantastic." in 82 reviews
  • "Although it is super sticky, i love the shine and long lasting formula this has! also the color range is awesome!" in 55 reviews
  • "I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of person because of smells and textures, but when I tried the Lip Junkie sample that came with my Naked 2 palette I was surprised to find that I really liked it. Unlike other glosses, this one cools and plumps your lips. As soon as I applied it I could feel it working. I love the packaging, and even just a sample size will last you a long time. My favorite shade is definitely Naked; the color fits any skin tone. It was slightly sticky, but nothing too bad. One of the best lip glosses that I've tried." in 47 reviews
sarah a.
houston
This is a pretty gloss and does last a long time but for me I just wish these was a little more pigmentation. It’s just kind of a more sheer your lips but better color. There’s just nothing special about it. For the price I would go with something from the drugstore. It does have that tingly feeling that some lip plumpers have but it goes away after a few minutes
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
I have gotten this junkie lip gloss in one of the UD Naked palettes (I don't remember which one). It had a mini one called Naked. I loved it. I went out and got the full size of it. It gives you this mint feeling to your lips. That's why I love it. I'm sad that they don't sell them anymore. They were the best.
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
I have this lip gloss in three shades: Streak, Naked, and Midnight Cowboy.  It really is such a shame that these are discontinued because they were great for throwing on for a quick shiny pop on your lips.  A little sticky and gloopy, but after a few minutes, they left a great feel on your lips.
Noelle E.
I really like this gloss! I think the packaging is cute and practical. I really like the scent this lip gloss has - a sweet minty scent. It is comfortable on the lips and not too sticky. It's a bummer it was discontinued! If it wasn't I would definitely buy again!
sophia t.
This urban decay lipgloss was far more pigmented then any other lipgloss I had ever tried prior to this. I found that the formula gave me an extremely intense look which I would usually not be a fan up but for some reason this lipgloss did it in such a way that made it look put together yet sultry. I decided to pick up this product at Ulta when I saw it on a display by the front door. I am glad I made this decision and would recommend it to many of my friends as I have already in the past
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I am so very sad that they discontinued this gloss. It was my 2nd favorite gloss by urban decay... my all time favorite was their first gloss called lip gunk. The formula of this one has a nice tingly feel. It's very lightweight & it was worth every penny. BRING BACK LIP GUNK & LIP JUNKIE!!!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love the whole makeup line !!!! It has been a favorite for over ten years. I love these lip liners. I have them in many colors. The are soft and line lips very well! Definitely will buy it again in different colors. Thick gloss and sticks to lips well!!!
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ
Urban Decay's Lip Junkie in Naked is my favorite color out of the collection....By far the best....
I have olive complexion and this is the most natural color in the collection without looking too clear. I can't remember all of the ones that I tried but most definitely I thought Naked2, Strip, and Streak were completely translucent on my lips. I know someone else mentioned that they also felt Midnight Cowboy looked a little colorless on them as well. The Naked color is perfect, giving me just enough color to look like I have something on but in a sheer, muted pink (not bright pink) way. It's pretty enough to wear alone but also great for balancing out smokey eye makeup. There are also very tiny sparkles in the gloss that adds a bit of glimmer. I think the great thing about this color is it enhances the color of my teeth giving it a whiter appearance. I like the applicator on this because it is more sanitary than using a wand and reinserting back into product..However I do sometimes feel that I am squeezing more product out of tube than I need...Smells like peppermint! I like plumping lipgloss but I LOVE plumping lip gloss that tingles. For some reason I think the ones that you can feel work better. This lip gloss feels cool and tingly seconds after you put it on and subsides probably around 5 minutes. It doesn't taste like anything though (if anyone was wondering lol). The plumping works for me and I can see a small difference after use. I have yet to find anything that truly gives you a "bee stung" look....This gloss is one of the sticky ones but luckily it's not so sticky that it's uncomfortable and heavy. I use a lot of MAC products but I can't use their thick, heavy, lip gloss at all ....although their gloss gives you a patent leather shine. This Urban Decay gloss is very comfortable to wear...I highly recommend the Urban Decay in Naked....
Stephanie H.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS GLOSS. Not only does it go on smooth it taste good too! This gloss makes my lips look like I soaked them in liquid gold. I will say it again I love this gloss. Highly recommended to anyone that likes the wet lip look. <3
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this last long and does it also stain your lips?
Sha S.
Do they still sell tese?
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I always buy this product on ulta.com, does urban decay have a website?
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
Why is this product so extensible for lip gloss???
Cyleth B.
I tried a minty lip gloss back then but wasn't able to remember what brand it was. How pigmented is this? How long does this stay? Does this make your lips dry?