BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Lip Stain

Envious - sheer medium pink Subtle, but never unnoticed, this water-rich stain provides a long-lasting, semi-permanent wash worth lusting after.  Take a dip & anoint your lips with a sheer veil of vanilla-scented color, or layer for a deep, inky stain.  Made with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Green Tea, Chamomile & Ginkgo Biloba extracts, Lip Envy applies cool, then dries down to a semi-matte finish - perfect when you re not in the mood for a thick gloss.  Housed in a sexy inkwell, Lip Envy features a flocked applicator for precise application. Lip Stain, Envious

• Is this completely worth it ? 🤔Urban Decay Lip En... Be the first to answer!
  • where can i find these? they where my favorite before they stoppe...1 Answers
  • How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something tha...3 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
  • "I love their lip envy stain because it lasts a long time without getting ruined it is so easy to apply,Great color stays on forever" in 503 reviews
  • "Amazing lip srsin. Color stays true all day, doesn't cake, crack or dry out my blips, just amazing color. " in 359 reviews
  • "The stain has a great color and last but it applies very uneven and splotchy." in 1 review
Monica W.
Bend, OR
True love in a little baby genie bottle! The packaging is seriously so cute. I felt like a queen everytime I would use this! Sadly though it's been a long while since I've been able to find this at Sephora. I think it was discontinued for some crazy reason? Either way I miss it so much and wish it would make a reappearance! 🙏🏻 "Sephora .. if you're there .." 🙏🏻

First, the staying power. This is something every lady would and should look for in a lip stain, otherwise it isn't a "stain" at all. This lip stain delivers!

Second, the color! What. A. Great. Color! This one (it actually only ever came in one color from what I remember) was the perfect just-bitten berry color and would look gorgeous on ANY skintone I'm sure.

Thirdly, if you worked quickly it could work double duty for you! A quick dab on the cheeks followed by a swift-handed blend = a perfectly perfect just-worked-out flush!

I gave up on trying to find it after Sephora stopped selling it; I'm missing it just thinking about it. 😔

BUT, if you have the opportunity to snag it and love lip stains, you won't regret it!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I love this stain! It lasts so long, goes on very smoothly and is quite affordable. The colour payoff is great and you can layer it which is good if you just want a natural 'flushed' look or build up for something more dramatic. It is very drying but I use a sheer lipstick or gloss over it. I also love how it has Vegan ingredients and that Urban Decay doesn't test on Animals, I'm definitely making this a staple to my collection.
Morgan G.
Unionville
Amazing product!!! MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil This is a great brand and I totally recommend it! It’s very easy to use and it’s so creamy when you apply it! I’m more for cheap make up since I don’t have a lot of money but this is totally worth the money. I would buy this again and maybe more!
Jeannie M.
Hamburg, NY
I really liked the urban decay lip stain overall. My only complaint is that it doesn't truly last all day as I had heard. I applied it in the morning, then by lunch I noticed that in the middle of my lips it was needing to be reapplied. I applied it a total of three times throughout my day, but it did stay in longer than traditional lipstick, and it is kiss proof, as long as the kiss isn't passionate ;)
Heather P.
Urban Decay’s Lip Envy lip stain is phenomenal ! When they say 24 hour lip last they mean it! They packaging is unique with an easy to use applicator. They stain goes on evenly and does not dry out or harden on your lips. Urban Decay’s Lip Envy gives just the right amount of shine as it does matte stain. This is a product I would absolutely recommend as I myself would purchase it again!
Mekin L.
Kansas City
I absolutely love this product, it's a serious lip stain , the color rannge is unbelievable! It's a comfortable lip stain and Whoa the packaging is incredible, it really catches the eye.. You pay well for good products and this packaging says this is top tier!!! Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
Mallori R.
Bixby , OK
Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain seriously my new favorite go to lip product!!!! First time user and because of how awesome this feels on my lips I will totally be a repeat buyer. Beware if you’re looking for more of a natural look, this is not the product for you.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
The packaging is really cute, but unfortunately not one of my favorite lippies. I prefer others for color payoff and quality. If you are looking to shop the brand, I’d recommend their all nighter setting spray and 8-hour highlighter instead.
anna d.
linden
I just bought this the other day and the color was super vibrant but the only problem that I had with it was getting it off. It took a very long time to get the actual product of my lip for the stain. I am an every day urban decay user and they usually do a great job on their products but this one didn’t work for me that well
Amanda L.
Lakeland, FL
It last all day.  The product is a bit pricey. It doesn't flake or rub off so easily.  I bought this item at jc penny but again still expensive. It's easy to apply goes on smoothly and doesn't cake or layer. It isn't sticky or clumpy and I would recommend for others. Just wish it was not so expensive.
How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something that will last all through long conferences.
Bridget P.
Does it flake off after a few hours?
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
I have been looking for a lip stain that last. Will this do the job?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does it stay on long
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
where can i find these? they where my favorite before they stopped making them