BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Lip Stain

Envious - sheer medium pink Subtle, but never unnoticed, this water-rich stain provides a long-lasting, semi-permanent wash worth lusting after.  Take a dip & anoint your lips with a sheer veil of vanilla-scented color, or layer for a deep, inky stain.  Made with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Green Tea, Chamomile & Ginkgo Biloba extracts, Lip Envy applies cool, then dries down to a semi-matte finish - perfect when you re not in the mood for a thick gloss.  Housed in a sexy inkwell, Lip Envy features a flocked applicator for precise application. Lip Stain, Envious

Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
  • "I love their lip envy stain because it lasts a long time without getting ruined it is so easy to apply,Great color stays on forever" in 503 reviews
  • "Amazing lip srsin. Color stays true all day, doesn't cake, crack or dry out my blips, just amazing color. " in 359 reviews
  • "The stain has a great color and last but it applies very uneven and splotchy." in 1 review
Monica W.
Bend, OR
True love in a little baby genie bottle! The packaging is seriously so cute. I felt like a queen everytime I would use this! Sadly though it's been a long while since I've been able to find this at Sephora. I think it was discontinued for some crazy reason? Either way I miss it so much and wish it would make a reappearance! 🙏🏻 "Sephora .. if you're there .." 🙏🏻

First, the staying power. This is something every lady would and should look for in a lip stain, otherwise it isn't a "stain" at all. This lip stain delivers!

Second, the color! What. A. Great. Color! This one (it actually only ever came in one color from what I remember) was the perfect just-bitten berry color and would look gorgeous on ANY skintone I'm sure.

Thirdly, if you worked quickly it could work double duty for you! A quick dab on the cheeks followed by a swift-handed blend = a perfectly perfect just-worked-out flush!

I gave up on trying to find it after Sephora stopped selling it; I'm missing it just thinking about it. 😔

BUT, if you have the opportunity to snag it and love lip stains, you won't regret it!
catherine a.
Tampa, FL
Proceed with caution you need a very steady hand to apply this lip product it will stain your skin around your mouth this is not a joke this is a serious lip stain and because of that I give it three stars... simply for the ease of application not being easy. Also I do not think this would be a good product for older women that have lines around their mouth because I believe it will bleed into the fine lines I barely have any lines and it bled into mine so anyone over the age of 30 especially over the age of 40 I think would have problems with this product.
Amanda J.
This lip stain was everything! I’m so heartbroken that it got discontinued! The packaging is absolutely adorable and unique. The pigmentation to this lip stain is amazing! All you need is one swipe and boom... pigment! This came in the most gorgeous color that would be flattering to all skin tones. The staying power was awesome! This lip stain truly stayed on all day long. If you can somehow get your hands on this, I highly recommend! A+++
Morgan G.
Unionville
Amazing product!!! M.A.C Cosmetics Lip Pencil This is a great brand and I totally recommend it! It’s very easy to use and it’s so creamy when you apply it! I’m more for cheap make up since I don’t have a lot of money but this is totally worth the money. I would buy this again and maybe more!
Ana H.
Damascus
Due to being skeptical when first using due to the swatching,  I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful color! It went on fairly smooth, very light for a stain. It lasted longer than I thought it would, which is good thing. Definitely worth the price, especially since a makeup wipe is a must to get it off! I would recommend for an all day event or a party at night time.
Hayden S.
Ok so first off Urban decay has the coolest bottles and containers and I had to have this just for that. That being said the lip stain was well worth it. It works amazing. It stays on ten hours no touch ups required but I sometimes will apply a chapstick the weeks that I’m using only this on my lips as I have noticed slight chapping . It’s a beautiful color and a georgous container .
Mekin L.
Kansas City
I absolutely love this product, it's a serious lip stain , the color rannge is unbelievable! It's a comfortable lip stain and Whoa the packaging is incredible, it really catches the eye.. You pay well for good products and this packaging says this is top tier!!! Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
Yvette C.
San Diego
I love this stain! It lasts so long, goes on very smoothly and is quite affordable. The colour payoff is great and you can layer it which is good if you just want a natural 'flushed' look or build up for something more dramatic. It is very drying but I use a sheer lipstick or gloss over it. I also love how it has Vegan ingredients and that Urban Decay doesn't test on Animals, I'm definitely making this a staple to my collection.
Sophia F.
Marysville
This is a very nice lipstain. It is buildable, so you can have a nice wash of color, or build it to have a more intense saturation of color. It doesn't have much of a taste, which is nice. It dries down quickly, so you do have to be precise when applying. I like the doe foot applicator, but others may prefer their own lip brush. All in all I would purchase again!
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Not worth it for the price. I could buy a lip stain from cvs and probably get a more long-lasting wear. This is my first time using this product and I will not be buying it again were using it again it just wasn’t my favorite thing to go for as lip stain.
How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something that will last all through long conferences.
Bridget P.
Does it flake off after a few hours?
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
I have been looking for a lip stain that last. Will this do the job?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does it stay on long
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
where can i find these? they where my favorite before they stopped making them