BY URBAN DECAY #9 in Lip Stain

Envious - sheer medium pink Subtle, but never unnoticed, this water-rich stain provides a long-lasting, semi-permanent wash worth lusting after.  Take a dip & anoint your lips with a sheer veil of vanilla-scented color, or layer for a deep, inky stain.  Made with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Green Tea, Chamomile & Ginkgo Biloba extracts, Lip Envy applies cool, then dries down to a semi-matte finish - perfect when you re not in the mood for a thick gloss.  Housed in a sexy inkwell, Lip Envy features a flocked applicator for precise application. Lip Stain, Envious

Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
  • "I love their lip envy stain because it lasts a long time without getting ruined it is so easy to apply,Great color stays on forever" in 503 reviews
  • "Amazing lip srsin. Color stays true all day, doesn't cake, crack or dry out my blips, just amazing color. " in 359 reviews
  • "The stain has a great color and last but it applies very uneven and splotchy." in 1 review
Monica W.
Bend, OR
True love in a little baby genie bottle! The packaging is seriously so cute. I felt like a queen everytime I would use this! Sadly though it's been a long while since I've been able to find this at Sephora. I think it was discontinued for some crazy reason? Either way I miss it so much and wish it would make a reappearance! 🙏🏻 "Sephora .. if you're there .." 🙏🏻

First, the staying power. This is something every lady would and should look for in a lip stain, otherwise it isn't a "stain" at all. This lip stain delivers!

Second, the color! What. A. Great. Color! This one (it actually only ever came in one color from what I remember) was the perfect just-bitten berry color and would look gorgeous on ANY skintone I'm sure.

Thirdly, if you worked quickly it could work double duty for you! A quick dab on the cheeks followed by a swift-handed blend = a perfectly perfect just-worked-out flush!

I gave up on trying to find it after Sephora stopped selling it; I'm missing it just thinking about it. 😔

BUT, if you have the opportunity to snag it and love lip stains, you won't regret it!
Rhenn R.
Redding
Brand's Description: Hate to reapply? Get lips worth lusting after with this water-rich,
gel-based stain that dries to a semi-matte finish. Subtle, but never
unnoticed, this water-rich stain provides a long-lasting, semi-permanent
wash worth lusting after. Take a dip & anoint your lips with a
sheer veil of vanilla-scented color, or layer for a deep, inky stain.
Made with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Green Tea,
Chamomile & Ginkgo Biloba extracts, Lip Envy applies cool, then
dries down to a semi-matte finish – perfect when you're not in the mood
for a thick gloss. Housed in a sexy inkwell, Lip Envy features a flocked
applicator for precise application.

My Breakdown:
Packaging: Super cute packaging! 5/5 stars!
Applicator:  Doe's foot  4/5 stars
Color: Sheer.  Stains very badly. 4/5 stars
Longevity: Color stains and stays for a very long time, but dries out. 3/5 stars
Coverage:  Starts off nice, but gets patchy.  2/5 stars
Moisturizing:  While it goes on glossy, it dries out and gets patchy. 2/5 stars
Ease of application: Very difficult. For the initiated only! This is not for people who have a difficult time with liquid lipsticks (like me!) If you apply wrong, it is not coming off easily. You best practice with it before you try to put it on for that big date! 2/5 stars

Bottom line: This is a really great product, if you know what you are doing, and if you are only going out for a few hours. It does dry out and get patchy, so be aware of that! Definitely not the best lip stain out there, but worth a try.
catherine a.
Tampa, FL
Proceed with caution you need a very steady hand to apply this lip product it will stain your skin around your mouth this is not a joke this is a serious lip stain and because of that I give it three stars... simply for the ease of application not being easy. Also I do not think this would be a good product for older women that have lines around their mouth because I believe it will bleed into the fine lines I barely have any lines and it bled into mine so anyone over the age of 30 especially over the age of 40 I think would have problems with this product.
Morgan G.
Unionville
Amazing product!!! M.A.C Cosmetics Lip Pencil This is a great brand and I totally recommend it! It’s very easy to use and it’s so creamy when you apply it! I’m more for cheap make up since I don’t have a lot of money but this is totally worth the money. I would buy this again and maybe more!
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
Ok so first off Urban decay has the coolest bottles and containers and I had to have this just for that. That being said the lip stain was well worth it. It works amazing. It stays on ten hours no touch ups required but I sometimes will apply a chapstick the weeks that I’m using only this on my lips as I have noticed slight chapping . It’s a beautiful color and a georgous container .
Mekin L.
Kansas City
I absolutely love this product, it's a serious lip stain , the color rannge is unbelievable! It's a comfortable lip stain and Whoa the packaging is incredible, it really catches the eye.. You pay well for good products and this packaging says this is top tier!!! Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
Yvette C.
San Diego
I love this stain! It lasts so long, goes on very smoothly and is quite affordable. The colour payoff is great and you can layer it which is good if you just want a natural 'flushed' look or build up for something more dramatic. It is very drying but I use a sheer lipstick or gloss over it. I also love how it has Vegan ingredients and that Urban Decay doesn't test on Animals, I'm definitely making this a staple to my collection.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Not worth it for the price. I could buy a lip stain from cvs and probably get a more long-lasting wear. This is my first time using this product and I will not be buying it again were using it again it just wasn’t my favorite thing to go for as lip stain.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This isn’t quite as pigmented as I expected. The lip stain requires you to apply multiple layers to get any color that shows up. The consistency is almost a watery base that builds. If you have patience and technique— you could eventually build this up to a very nice color. Or perhaps this is for a person who wants a long lasting color that is very subtle!
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
The first thing about this lipstick that I got to say is the how the moisture stays in. This is perfect without any use of a lip balm, it stands alone with sheer colour. The colour glides on smoothly, looks nice and lasts for a while. Reapplication is necessary but isn't disappointing. For people who want their lips from drying out this is the one.
How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something that will last all through long conferences.
Bridget P.
Does it flake off after a few hours?
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
I have been looking for a lip stain that last. Will this do the job?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does it stay on long
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
where can i find these? they where my favorite before they stopped making them