BY URBAN DECAY #7 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Envious - sheer medium pink Subtle, but never unnoticed, this water-rich stain provides a long-lasting, semi-permanent wash worth lusting after.  Take a dip & anoint your lips with a sheer veil of vanilla-scented color, or layer for a deep, inky stain.  Made with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Green Tea, Chamomile & Ginkgo Biloba extracts, Lip Envy applies cool, then dries down to a semi-matte finish - perfect when you re not in the mood for a thick gloss.  Housed in a sexy inkwell, Lip Envy features a flocked applicator for precise application. Lip Stain, Envious

• How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something tha...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good lip stain. My lips are sometimes dry...1 Answers
  • How long does this lip stain last?1 Answers
Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
  • "The stain has a great color and last but it applies very uneven and splotchy." in 1 review
Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the first time I tried this product I was not impressed at all. I walked into Ulta and had read and heard a ton of positive reviews and when I swatched it I was like... wth, This is so ugly! The glitter seemed barely noticeable and the color wasn’t impressive. Fast forward a few months and I’m at Macy’s and I pick up one and I search it and on one stroke a ton of glitter, easily applied and beautiful. I was in awe. I tried it out on the lids immediately after and omg. So easy to apply and it dries so fast And gives you an awesome, quick look. I was like wait is this the same product I tried months ago at Ulta? I’m wondering if maybe the first time I tried it the testers were super old because this had happened to another product as well that I tried at Ulta that I ended up buying anyway and it was amazing. Basically, very much recommend and I hope to be getting this as a gift soon. Gonna start hinting away to the friends
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I nevr could dig the lipstick or lipgloss movement because I always hated the mess (on straws, on clothes, on hubby's cheeks). Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain was introduced to me through a friend after I made the same complaint that I couldn't find a lipstick or lipgloss that worked for me. Now I'm in love with this lipstain and wear it for an evening look. It doesn't rub off easy, doesn't leave nasty messes everywhere, and it's affordable!
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip stains for the main reason that they don’t typically rub off. This one has a nice, deep pigment and stays on my lips really nicely. I can eat and drink while wearing it and it looks very natural and has long wear properties. It’s one of my every day products!
Melissa-Timothy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Urban decay is one of my favorite lines all together. It only provided one selection so I took a star off. However, I have waterproof long wearing liquid lipstick in Amulet! As usual, no complaints with Urban Dacay. Great product(s).
Niasia W.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasss! Anything from Urban Decay is an absolute slay! But this product doesn’t really give me the stain I was looking for. I like it but the results didn’t quite meet my expectations and that’s ok maybe it’s not for me .
Sydney A.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really did not like this product. Did not like how it felt in my lips. It felt really tight and cracked when my lips would move. Would not buy it again it was very pricey and I also was not a fan of how the color looked.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love a that stay on and can last, I own many lip stains but find myself reaching for liquid lipstick or lipstick instead. I find it too hard to remove , especially if you change your lip color daily, and stains tend bleed ! Colors are pretty but not my thing now. Urban Decay Lip Envy Lip Stain
Marjorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt so weird putting on because of the thickness but the color stayed for a good half day and it’s better than what I expected. The color lost its boldness almost right away after removing stain. Disappointed.
Julia B.
Purchased this for my mother, she loves it. The darker colors look good on her. She loves this #lipstain because it lasts for hours and she doesn't have to reapply it constantly. Great price, I got it on sale!
Maria Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehh... i dont really care for this lip stain. Its fine i guess but i dont see myself grabbing this everyday. It isnt worth your money in my oppinion. I wouldnt repurchase this lip stain. Not worth the price.
How long does this lip stain last? I am looking for something that will last all through long conferences.
Bridget P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it flake off after a few hours?
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can i find these? they where my favorite before they stopped making them
Juli V.
Langley, BC
Does it last long? Is it thick or just sheer?
Holly C.
fort wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
how long does the lip stain last?