BY URBAN DECAY #100 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Kinsey H.
Great product helps get my makeup on looking good and stays for a long lasting stay. Great value and very effective!
Heather W.
Alexandria, VA
Love this product! It goes on light and makes my eyeshadow last for at least 15 hours a day. It is easy to apply and a tube lasts a long time. Highly recommend.
Amber S.
Roscoe, IL
I have been using URban Decay eye potion for years! I was sad when I couldn’t get the stick form one but so happy they brought that back because it is truly the best!
LaTayveon M.
Houston
My eyeshadow stays in all day. I didn’t buy it i actually got it free from a website.
aysia r.
i love all of their products just because, their really isn’t a good reason at this point .
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Best primer out there. It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Gaby W.
Signal Hill
This has been my holy grail for years. Makes my lashes look bigger and not clumpy. It works well with any mascara.
Abigail O.
Newington , CT
Yessss this product I absolutely love love love. My eyelashes looks so long after I apply this product. You can definitely notice the difference. And it makes my mascara last much longer. I use everyday and i purchase this all the time
Elizabeth M.
This is the mascara to ibid by in the make up book. This primer is everything that is needed for the lashes to be perkie before mascara.
Anam F.
Al Warqa 2, Dubai
A whole lotta goodness in a weeee little bottle! It's amazing, really holds the eyeshadow in place for long hours!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?