BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I love this lash primer. It really gives me that extra boost to my lashes. I use it everyday since I have very small lashes. Love the color of the tube and the brush is great. Will continue to use it and purchase again.
Grace G.
Prairie Village, KS
You have to ask yourself this question when buying this. Do you really need a lash primer? And the answer is probably no. It doesn't do that much. It may keep your mascara on a little longer but I do not think that it is worth spending the money on.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
This is one of my favorite lash primers. I love having long lashes but I don't always have time to put on fake eye lashes. This primer gives me great length and fullness. It doesn't clump like other primers have. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add some extra length to their lashes.
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
Love the primer very much because it makes it easy to remove my mascara after a long night and wouldn't have to tug at my eyelashes. Have been using for a while and will keep doing so. A little on the pricey side but works very well for the price.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can't really go wrong with a mascara primer. I'm a fan of this stuff, but be careful not to apply too much. By the time you get to your mascara it'll look like spider legs coming out of your eyelid. Provides great length and makes any mascara pop.
Andrea G.
Esta es una gran eye shadow primmer El único inconveniente es que es realmente crema de liquidez. Estoy oleosa por lo que poner esto en mis ojos sólo se siente como grasa. Funciona simplemente no puedo soportarlo . Yo uso también fue víctima de seguro de la sombra y el pegamento del brillo .
ellie w.
Os do sod osodosdoosdo sodoodos od odosodosod osdoosdosodosod osdosdosoodosodosdo sod oso doso d odsosodosodosododosood osodoso dosodosod osdos ososd osodo sod sod sd dosod os dod osodo so dodsodo osodo sods oodso dosododos doso odosdsod
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome lash primer, one of my favorites. Really plumps lashes and primes them. Helps to prevent flaking and add volume and length. Definitely a staple in the makeup bag, and a must for everyday use. I would definitely recommend to others looking to maximize their lashes!
Megan F.
I love urban decay products and I totally recommend these products my family. My mom and I both have and we really enjoy it. It goes on easy and it lasts forever. I wish I could buy 500 of these but I think it would be too pricey
Katie M.
I went to a make up fair and got the opportunity to try lash primer for the first time! Needless to say I was hooked! This product is white, which makes your end result pop! It goes on smooth with no clumping, dries quickly and has a perfecting end result! Worth trying!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?