BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Meah S.
Chalmette, LA
I like this product. When I'm in a rush and don't want to build my mascara I whip this out, do some quick brushes and feel like it just amplifies my mascara application. Its quick, nice a whipped, and doesn't get to clumpy. The wand is plush, but a little big. Diors Lash plumping serum has a most precision wand (almost comb style), but this product feels more lush. I'd recommend it, especially for the price.
Stephanie L.
I got this product as a simply in one of my beauty boxes. It is easy to apply and use, I fell in love with it as soon as I started using it, took it everywhere with me. I plan on purchasing this product again in the near future. Highly recommend this to user who are big on lashes like me
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This lash primer potion makes my eyelashes look nice and stays on all day, but I'm not sure whether I would repurchase for the price. The difference I see when I use this vs a great volumizing/lengthening mascara is not great enough for me to believe that it's worth the $20 it costs.
bayley c.
Durant, OK
kind of a flop for me. I love Urban Decay mascara, but this stuff ( unless I am applying too much or too little) either makes my mascara clump or doesn't do much of anything. When it clumps it makes my lashes super heavy and I usually end up taking it off.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This actually works wonders, it acts like a thick white glue on your lashes. Making them super long and thick prior to you applying your black mascara over top. It blends really well with the black mascara and you never have any white showing through like others! A great product! I will totally repurchase it.
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
This primer came with my naked palette so i had to giveit a go. When you first apply it it's a little sticky. However, it is easy to apply. Just let it dry a little bit before the eyeshadow. I love the packaging as it's easy to just throw in my make up bag. I will repurchase
Katherine J.
This is my all time favorite lash primer, and that's not a product I ever thought I would love. Lash primer is so great for conditioning your lashes so they don't break, and this one hydrates and helps lengthen my lashes as well. Recommend!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent lash primer to prep your eyelashes for mascara. Goes on white/clear so when you put mascara on top it's extra pigmented and bold. Great under colored mascaras and black. Easy to use and keeps mascara from falling out.
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
This primer is the only eyelash primer that I have been able to notice a dramatic change in my lashes. They look very full & long now thanks to this product! It last me all day until I take it off, I don't sweat it off like most primers & it don't clump up either.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I love this lash primer. It really gives me that extra boost to my lashes. I use it everyday since I have very small lashes. Love the color of the tube and the brush is great. Will continue to use it and purchase again.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?