BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Felicia K.
If your eye lashes are like mine and are very stubborn, little, thin, and plain then this primer is for you! It does wonders on helping your mascara stick to your lashes with a lustful look. Leaving your lashes long and voluminous. It helps decrease the amount of clumps and bumps and also helps keep your lashes healthy and the mascara stays on longer!
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Would give it more stars if the price was just a little cheaper. I feel like an eye primer can be skipped if buying a good mascara. Which is why I think it should be a little cheaper or if they would sell it in a duo set with there mascara, that'd be great. Overall worked well. I could tell my mascara looked thicker and didn't flake.
Jessica T.
I don't feel like this primer did too much, especially for the price. The formula felt good alone and I noticed a longer wear time but I like my NYX formula better. I got mine at Sephora.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
There are times when I don't want or need to wear waterproof ūüí¶ mascara, when I wear non waterproof I find that it ends up underneath my eyes . This primer prevents the mascara from doing that and also spreads your lashes out for the mascara. This product last me forever because I don't use it everyday.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I like the Shiseido nourishing mascara base. It's a primer too and it doesn't weigh the lashes down which is important for Asian lashes. It's not as thick as the UD one as you demonstrated here but it adds length and definition beautifully. I've seen a difference using the Shiseido mascara base and it's become a crucial part of my mascara routine
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown, PA
I've honestly tried just about every high end shadow primer out there and I always find myself going right back to this one. While other primers feel too wet upon initial application or get too tacky when they dry, the Urban Decay is the only one that continually never disappoints. It most definitely extends the wear and color payoff of my shadows.
Chana T.
I personally don't like lash primers because they make your mascara lighter, but this is still good quality. If you use too much, it can clump very easily so be careful of that. All in all I do recommend but if you don't NEED mascara, not worth the price and you should just buy a drugstore brand because they do the same thing honestly.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This product is okay. I found that it really didn't do anything to my lashes. I was really disappointed when I applied it because i love Urban Decay products. This lash primer felt heavy on my lashes. I do not recommend this product especially for the price it is.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Good eyelash primer. It does take a little while to dry so I apply it and let it dry while I do my eyebrows or clean brushes. I don't use this product much anymore just because of how long it takes. It helps mascara stay all day. I don't really see the point of a primer for mascara but if you plan on using one I recommend this. It seems like an unnecessary step in my routine.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
YES!!!! That is all that comes to mind when I hear or see this product because it is just that good! Urban Decays Lash Primer Potion is a must have item in my makeup bag. I apply it before applying my regular mascara and the difference is amazing. My lashes are longer and the mascara applies more smoothly and doesn't clump at all. It also lengthens them which an added bonus. Love it.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?