BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Laurel B.
Great concept, but unnecessary for the price and my fair complexion. Did not apply the buildup and lash extension I expected. I would rather stick to my mascara providing these promised features.
Kate S.
Buffalo, NY
Love. Use everyday. Great product. The texture is perfect. I’ve purchased it twice and will continue using it. It isn’t inexpensive but it lasts and works really well.
Linda T.
Norfolk, MA
I don't feel like this does a lot. It goes on white, and I find it somewhat difficult to cover up after. Sometimes it works beautifully but sometimes I feel it makes the lashes look clumped up.
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
I have been using this stuff forever!!!! I first started using it when I got my urbane decay naked palette and it came with it. Love this stuff and it works amazingly!!
Jadyn K.
new kensington
I really love this product! Everyone should try this. I've now had 2 tubes!!! I wish the wand was a little bit thinner but it makes my lashes look amazing and mascara apply smoothly!
Best eyelash primer I have ever used to far. My eye color is a dark brown color and this mascara has very good packaging. This is very worth your buy and it at a good cost. I would recommend this mascara primer to anyone who users primers.
Maheen J.
The packaging is nice, and the application is extremely smooth. But, I have not seen a difference between putting this primer and just wearing mascara by it self.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I'm not a huge fan of this lash primer. Not because of the actual product but for the applicator itself. They need a new wand that is stronger with more hairs. The problem is that it just doesn't cost as well as it should. I actually use a clean cover girl brush to apply the product. The product itself is great. It's the perfect first coat to mascara and does a great job mimicking fake lashes when you don't have the time.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this item. Luckily my local Nordstrom rack is still selling these (on a really good discount) but I do wish that it wasn’t discontinued. I love the formula!
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I have said before I love Urban Decay makeup. I love the Lash Primer Potion because it is a good idea to prime your lashes before you put on your mascara. This formula is a super creamy non clumping primer that comes out white. You let it dry and then apply your topcoat of regular mascara and you will look as if you have on false lashes. I love this brand and I highly recommend.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two