BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
So I got a sample of this with my Perversion mascara and I thought it was going to be a bit gimmicky. I mean $20 bucks for a mascara primer... But when I used it the first time I noticed it made applying my mascara A LOT easier. I have a hard time getting all of my mascara off on a normal day so they can sometimes be a bit clumpy before I re-apply. Not with this stuff! It's like it conditions them so that even though they aren't completely clean they feel like it. Also, I've noticed taking my mascara off now has become a breeze, and my lashes feel soft after. I plan on getting a whole tube of this stuff once it comes to Sephora! Great job UD!
Laurel B.
Great concept, but unnecessary for the price and my fair complexion. Did not apply the buildup and lash extension I expected. I would rather stick to my mascara providing these promised features.
Linda T.
Norfolk, MA
I don't feel like this does a lot. It goes on white, and I find it somewhat difficult to cover up after. Sometimes it works beautifully but sometimes I feel it makes the lashes look clumped up.
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
I have been using this stuff forever!!!! I first started using it when I got my urbane decay naked palette and it came with it. Love this stuff and it works amazingly!!
Jadyn K.
new kensington
I really love this product! Everyone should try this. I've now had 2 tubes!!! I wish the wand was a little bit thinner but it makes my lashes look amazing and mascara apply smoothly!
Best eyelash primer I have ever used to far. My eye color is a dark brown color and this mascara has very good packaging. This is very worth your buy and it at a good cost. I would recommend this mascara primer to anyone who users primers.
Maheen J.
The packaging is nice, and the application is extremely smooth. But, I have not seen a difference between putting this primer and just wearing mascara by it self.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I'm not a huge fan of this lash primer. Not because of the actual product but for the applicator itself. They need a new wand that is stronger with more hairs. The problem is that it just doesn't cost as well as it should. I actually use a clean cover girl brush to apply the product. The product itself is great. It's the perfect first coat to mascara and does a great job mimicking fake lashes when you don't have the time.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I have said before I love Urban Decay makeup. I love the Lash Primer Potion because it is a good idea to prime your lashes before you put on your mascara. This formula is a super creamy non clumping primer that comes out white. You let it dry and then apply your topcoat of regular mascara and you will look as if you have on false lashes. I love this brand and I highly recommend.
Ashley  E.
Might not be the best person to review this because I have such small eyelashes, lol. But when I put this on, I could see a difference. Though the result is so subtle that it Isn't even that noticeable. I don't know. I feel like this product is just a gimmick. If you're going to keep staring at your lashes your mind is going to tell you that they are longer. Honestly no one is going to notice since they are so far away from your face. This might work for longer lashes but definitely not for shorter Asian lashes.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?