BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Nicole S.
This mascara is my favorite I love it is nice cool and it has a lot of pigmentation I bought it at sephora store is amazing it was a little expensive but I like it of course I would recommend is nice
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
I have long lashes and this, used under mascara makes them appear thicker. I have green eyes, this comes with an easy to swipe wand. It's a little pricey but I don't use it everyday. I would buy again.
Nikki J.
I love this mascara primer. It makes my lashes looks so beautiful. This is an amazing value. This looks so flawless on the lashes and my friends also agree. Everyone needs this mascara primer and I will definitely buy it again.
Alexis T.
Belvidere, IL
I tried this primer on one set of lashes and left the other set bare as I applied my mascara and they looked almost identical. I'm sure this product moisturizes the lashes but I don't think it's worth the money.
Chloe S.
It was good the part that I didn't like was it stained white it was my first time using it I bought it at Ulta it was $15 there is room for improvement if I would recommend if you like to put mascara on overtop.
Nicole B.
St Augustine, FL
This Lash Primer is amazing! It helps my mascara to last all day long. It also makes my lashes more full and I get all day wear! Easy to apply and I would recommend to my friends to buy it! Great product!
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
PRIMER POTION is literally heaven, you honestly need this bc without primer mascara your makeup will run throughout the day especially if you run a lot of errands like I do!
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
I didn't really like this and it's pricey. I bought mine at Sephora and got a small sample size from Sephora points as well but wouldn't spend money purchasing this at all...
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
So I got a sample of this with my Perversion mascara and I thought it was going to be a bit gimmicky. I mean $20 bucks for a mascara primer... But when I used it the first time I noticed it made applying my mascara A LOT easier. I have a hard time getting all of my mascara off on a normal day so they can sometimes be a bit clumpy before I re-apply. Not with this stuff! It's like it conditions them so that even though they aren't completely clean they feel like it. Also, I've noticed taking my mascara off now has become a breeze, and my lashes feel soft after. I plan on getting a whole tube of this stuff once it comes to Sephora! Great job UD!
Brooke H.
Never heard of a product like this which is what intrigued me to buy it. It's an interesting product and seems to work but is not a necessary step for my makeup routine so I don't get to use it often
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?