BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Sara Z.
Springfield, MO
This was my go to primer before I was introduced to paint pots by MAC. This product works well. Good base for eyeshadow. Never noticed creasing and it covers up the small veins I have on my eyelids. Non irritating and easy to use.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love the lash primer! I feel like my lashes have been much healthier since I started using this, and even under my drug store mascara the primer really helps make my lashes look less clumpy and much longer !
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I really like this eyeshadow primer a lot. I would recommend this product to others. It goes on very smooth. It helps my eyeshadow to stay on all day. I have bought this product several times and will probably buy again.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Influenster review: if I were going to use a primer this is a good choice. For the price I don't know if I would buy it again. It is good. Does as advertised but I'm. It sure that it is something I really need in my life.
Alexandra C.
This product is GREAT in providing a nice base for full and lushous lashes. I, myself, have short lashes, but this seriously makes all of the difference in helping them stay curled and plumed all day long.
Carrie Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't quite understand the point of a lash primer, but this is a fun product to use! It does help my lashes stay fuller for longer. However, I think you can definitely save money and go without this product!
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX
I love how it goes on, and does not affect my eyes that are very sensitive. Also, the smell is not a bad smell. Lol. It does just what it's job is to do. I use my Too Faced Better Than S*x Mascara after and my eyelashes are always complimented on now. ūüíõ
Samantha F.
If you have short lashes then this is for you. My mascara tends to clump at the bottom of my lashes not leaving much fullness to the tips. This allows the mascara to coat my lashes from top to bottom!
Nicole S.
This mascara is my favorite I love it is nice cool and it has a lot of pigmentation I bought it at sephora store is amazing it was a little expensive but I like it of course I would recommend is nice
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
I have long lashes and this, used under mascara makes them appear thicker. I have green eyes, this comes with an easy to swipe wand. It's a little pricey but I don't use it everyday. I would buy again.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?