BY URBAN DECAY #99 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Bethany N.
I really Love this product , smooth and not clumpy and it's well priced, I've ran so I'm gonna get more
Kara D.
Love this a lot it keeps my mascara in place all day will be buying again! Along with another mascara
Katie G.
Toronto, ON
Great primer that really works. My mascara goes on way cleaner and is buildable without being flakey.
Gil T.
Does wonders for my lashes I love it you get a lot of product for what you pay for amazing quality!
Sarah T.
Glasgow
This product pushes lashes up and is a fantastic base before applying mascara or false eyelashes.
Me encanta para ocaciones en que no quiero producirme demaciado te deja las pestañas muy bonitas
Taylor L.
This works wonders. If you are looking for a little bit of a boost to your lashes you must try!
Sarah W.
Lovely product that gives my eyelashes a good base before I apply the mascara of choice.
Krisra B.
I did not like this product. It was clumpy and made a mess of my lashes. Not worth it.
Janell T.
I love this lash primer, i sometimes use it just to keep my eyebrows in place too
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?