BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Emily R.
This product is so great on my lashes in it is great for everyone this really help apply my mascara not clumpy but makes the lashes not sick together as well which is great I will buy this product many more times.
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
I have naturally long lashes and this product makes the mascara go one smoothly and makes them look amazing. I personally love this product but too much can make it clumpy.
Ella L.
Manchester
This conditioned my lashes and prepared them for the mascara, it also made my lashes much longer and helped my mascara stop flaking. It gave me the false eyelash look, I would definitely recommend this.
Patricia R.
This primer it's very useful if your eyelashes are mistreated or have some damage (sun, curlers..) and it helps to your own eyelashes to have a proper and adequate long and volume.
Yaret V.
This mask is for those days that the woman wants to wear a fresh makeup not so exaggerated, and this mascara is used for when we want to wear face washed effect
Sarah✨ M.
Corby
I rated this a 5/5 because I have had this before and it’s good and everything but the packaging it absolutely amazing I think it’s very cute and lovely 😊
Mariaa G.
Really works and works amazing! I love this eye shadow primer. Feels really nice and hydrating on the lids. Locks shadow in place + prevents creasing
Maddy N.
I had never tried a lash primer before this. I am so glad I tried one, and this one especially. Your lashes get so long and thick. Lusciously good.
Molly P.
The only best thing ever I go want a new phone case is so cute and I fun but not a good time with a few years ago when he is so not ready to get be
Shahanna K.
General Santos City
by using this product is encredible like i was just curios about these then when i tried it. it was so amazing thanks for making these product
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?