BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Keely G.
Perfect to add length to your lashes before mascara, lash primers tend to add lengthening and thickening further than what a mascara can do and this product does just that!
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
Makes my eyeshadow stay in place all day, and if I fall asleep with my makeup on ill wake up and it will still be perfect! Have to use a good makeup remover to remove my eyeshadow after using this as a makeup wipe won't touch it!
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
I enjoy using this eyeshadow primer. It definitely makes my eyeshadows last a lot longer but it does not work the best for my extremely oily eyelids. It kinda does let my eyeshadow crease after a while but its great at smoothing out lines and stuff on the eyelid
Jordan W.
This is a wonderful mascara. It makes your lashes look full and voluptuous, with no clumping! The wand is fantastic too, I love this formula, very good mascara if you want full lashes. Loved it!! I recommend.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm really not a big fan of this lash primer. I was already kind of a sceptic but after using this one I probably won't buy another lash primer again because it really just chunked on and didn't do much.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
urban decay as much of everything as he had already said in another opinion and without any exepcion this has been one of the best creations of this beautiful company that is urban decay give them my respective five-star
Hayley Y.
Flitwick, Bedfordshire
This is one of the best primers that I have ever come across! Eye make up can be applied straight away (after application of the primer). Any make up around the eyes, that has been applicator after the application of the primer will stay on for a full 24hrs. Make up stays on through parties, concerts and sporting activities.
Janina J.
The Urban Decay lash primer potion i use on a daily basis. If your looking for something to v cover discoloration or any other issues on your eyelid it doesn't cover that. It's great at making your shadows . There's one con it does ball up on me sometimes but it's not so bad that I'd stop using it. I do recommend this product.
Naomi N.
miyazaki
This is definitely a great product for creating more length and volume however I wouldn't say it's necessary. I haven't noticed that my mascara stays on longer with this product or whether or not they are more protected. However a great buy if you're looking for a lash primer to create a voluptuous effect
Cassy R.
Morinville , AB
Best primer to help extend and grow my lashes, have used various times and simply adore the longevity of it and the beautiful little box it come with. First time user but I would sure purchase this again.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?