BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Corp Christi, TX
I really really liked this eyelash primer and I feel my mascara stayed in place
Samantha B.
This product is great, the wand is super nice and sturdy so it won't fall apart
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
I don't think that it the first half and the other hand I have a great way to
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
Gives your lashes more definition while giving them a longer and thicker look
Khadija A.
If your looking for something to keep your mascara on all day long, this primer potion is for you. I've been trying this out for quite some time now and I'm fairly impressed. Having read some reviews online, I wasn't too keen on buying it,but after trying it out for my self, it's become a part of my daily routine.
Jori B.
Kingston, ON
This product is great at making your mascara go the extra mile! Lashes look so long and voluminous when I use this! Almost looks like false lashes! Though the price is a little high I definitely think it's worth the splurge!
Adriana S.
This mascara is amazing for me because it makes your eyelashes looks longer and very hydrated, this is a long-lasting product so you won't have problems with how long you have this on
Rabina D.
Hong Kong
This product is amusing. It has make my eyes lash strong. It's easy to apply
Usually I put mascara right I after I apply primer and mascara stay long.
I highly recommend to all of you who want to have long lasting mascara.
Courtney B.
Ridgeland, MS
I've been using urban decay's original primer potion for years now and I've never been disappointed! I especially love using it with eyeliner alone! I have oily eye lids and typically do a killer thick wing on the regular and it keeps it from moving around from the time I wake up to the time I remove it for bed at night! Highly recommend!
Soni B.
Okay. It keeps the mascara that usually flakes from flaking. I'm not mad at that. It's basically the same as other primers that I've used in the past. Nothing to write home about.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?