BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
shallon G.
All urban decay primers are the shit. This brand in my opinion is number one for primer.
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
Put this on to protect your natural lashes and makes mascara stay put without smudgeing.
Jessi H.
Jenison, MI
This is the Best primer ever! It adds amazing volume and length! Doesn't clump ever!!!
A L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the lash primer!!! Makes my lashes so much thicker and longer than mascara alone.
Robin h.
Wetumpka, AL
Pricey, but worth it, only takes a little so it last for your money! Will buy again!
LaTayveon M.
Houston
My eyeshadow stays in all day. I didn’t buy it i actually got it free from a website.
Mercedes B.
I highly recommend this. It makes my lashes feel so soft. It's very easy to apply.
Anya F.
N Tonawanda, NY
the best primer i have tried, my eyeshadow doesn't end up creased or rubbing off
Abby N.
Redwood City, CA
Looooove this lash primer, really helps your mascara stick & last all night long
Daniella G.
This is a great product it really does what it says it does it is worth the money
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?