BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
I have used this product in the past and I loved it. It helps,make my eyelashes feel fuller.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This makes lashes pop I put this on b4 my mascara n it works so well b it's easy to get off
aysia r.
i love all of their products just because, their really isn’t a good reason at this point .
Michelle C.
Wasn't a big fan of this formula. It clumped a lot on my lashes which was really annoying.
Angelica F.
Puyallup
Urban decay always make great product this lush primer makes sure the your mascara stay put
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
It doesn't give me as much volume as I would like but the length it gives me is so amazing
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
Put this on to protect your natural lashes and makes mascara stay put without smudgeing.
Brittney O.
Vineland, NJ
Lash primers are a must and his one is absolutely great!! I love it more than any other.
Desiree M.
Didn't like it felt like I didn't need it. Definitely keeping it might help in the future
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
This primer is one of the best I have ever used ! Makes my eye lashes look even fuller .
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two