BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Brittney O.
Vineland, NJ
Lash primers are a must and his one is absolutely great!! I love it more than any other.
Desiree M.
Didn't like it felt like I didn't need it. Definitely keeping it might help in the future
shallon G.
All urban decay primers are the shit. This brand in my opinion is number one for primer.
Aryn K.
Saint Charles , MO
I didn't find this mascara primer really made that much of an impact on my lashes at all.
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
This primer is one of the best I have ever used ! Makes my eye lashes look even fuller .
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Love this product and it works great. Perfect and gentle on ly.lashes. highly recommended
Holli M.
Nicely highlights the eyelashes and is super simple to use makes mascara pop too love it
Shruti H.
Edmond, OK
Put this on to protect your natural lashes and makes mascara stay put without smudgeing.
Jessi H.
Jenison, MI
This is the Best primer ever! It adds amazing volume and length! Doesn't clump ever!!!
A L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love the lash primer!!! Makes my lashes so much thicker and longer than mascara alone.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?