BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Hopkinton, MA
OBSESSED! Being the oiliest human being ever, my eye shadow would never stay, always looked faint, and would crease within minutes. This is the first primer I ever tried and the one I continue to go back to. I have tried others and nothing compares. Your eye makeup won't budge until you wash it off. HIGHLY recommend!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I really like this product. It does what it says. It gives a nice a price primer for your lashes. The price is eh, But its urban decay. I would recommend. It does a good job, but its just a lash primer. I don't use very much because I forget I have this ;p;
kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
before this product came to market, i never even thought i needed to prime my lashes before mascara. this is the only form of lash primer ive used but im definitely a fan. it left my lashes looking thicker and fluffier and made them more resistant to flaking. im already ordering my second tube!!!
Kara K.
Holly Springs
This product is AMAZING!!! Keeps your mascara on all day no matter what your doing in the pool, in the ocean anywhere it stays on! It also separates your lashes pretty well and lengthens them quite a bit:)
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Very nice and gentle on the eyes love out it looks on a little pricey but worth the cash! I am a repeat customer and I hope to get some more got mine from sephora and l definitely recommend it's nice and worth it
Kenzi C.
This is pretty good. I enjoy it however it causes my eyes to become itchy and water. The product is long lasting however. I love the sleek modern packaging this is always sure to catch the eye. My eyes are green and this always helps the mascara cause my green eyes to pop
Alyssa A.
This product helps to lengthen and volumize your lashes before you apply mascara. This product last a long time and doesn't dry out. This product is a little pricey but it will help your mascara to not clump when applied.
Wen C.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno ! Me gusta porque cuida mis pestañas y me encanta que me las proteja jaja bueno eso siento yo ! ... y es fácil de adquirir me gusta mucho la textura de el producto y seca rápido ... un completo like para UD
Maddie C.
i find this stuff to work magic. my mascara doesn't flake when i apply this and it helps hold some too! i think this is something everyone should try just because it can help keep those lashes how they start out
Jordan S.
Graton, Ca
This stuff rocks. I apply it daily under my mascara and don't think I could go without it. It has become a staple in my beauty routine. I got this at sephora. The packaging is pretty and eye catching. I tell all my friends this is a must have!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?