BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Terry L.
Brockton, MA
Good product, but I love my dior primer better. This doesn't lengthen my short lashes as well.
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love this primer potion. U apply it before mascara. It gives ur lashes more length and volume
Sandy G.
Durham, NC
Gives your lashes a full look. Great before mascara. Making your lashes look bigger than ever.
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Lone probado y me encanta siempre lo compro cada ves k se me acaba es muy bueno pero muy bueno
Jaime J.
blackwood
I have used this product in the past and I loved it. It helps,make my eyelashes feel fuller.
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Helps mascara last longer and look good. Urban Decay has good products. Just love this brand.
Stacey R.
I haven't tried this but I wounder of it would work for short lashes sorry I can't be helpful
Riley D.
Gainesville, TX
I love this product because it is very good quality and is very good to shape your eyelashes
Stefani D.
I wasn't a fan. It made my eyelashes clumpy and thick , not to mention is not a cheap mascara
Michelle C.
Wasn't a big fan of this formula. It clumped a lot on my lashes which was really annoying.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?