BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Riley D.
Gainesville, TX
I love this product because it is very good quality and is very good to shape your eyelashes
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
Helps mascara last longer and look good. Urban Decay has good products. Just love this brand.
Stefani D.
I wasn't a fan. It made my eyelashes clumpy and thick , not to mention is not a cheap mascara
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
I have used this product in the past and I loved it. It helps,make my eyelashes feel fuller.
Stacey R.
I haven't tried this but I wounder of it would work for short lashes sorry I can't be helpful
Angelica F.
Puyallup
Urban decay always make great product this lush primer makes sure the your mascara stay put
aysia r.
i love all of their products just because, their really isn’t a good reason at this point .
Michelle C.
Wasn't a big fan of this formula. It clumped a lot on my lashes which was really annoying.
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
It doesn't give me as much volume as I would like but the length it gives me is so amazing
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This makes lashes pop I put this on b4 my mascara n it works so well b it's easy to get off
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?