BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Neha P.
I use this before I do my mascara so it looks like false lashes even though it’s my actual lashes
Abby G.
Brentwood, TN
I love this product! Goes on nice and smooth and doesn't clump! Really makes your lashes longer.
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing product I will most def recommend it to anyone. I love it! It’s worth the hype for this.
Mak S.
I'm usually not a fan of lash primers, but this one is amazing. Does everything it's supposed too
Keri P.
Tacoma
Great for keeping your eyeshadow perfect all night!! Keeps everything from creasing or smudging!
Daniela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Good for the lashes and it works perfectly as a las primer very good lurking very mid fuckirnehe
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love this primer potion. U apply it before mascara. It gives ur lashes more length and volume
kimberly e.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great lasting primer for eyes holds lock down the eyeshadow colors in place matte finish to it
Terry L.
Brockton, MA
Good product, but I love my dior primer better. This doesn't lengthen my short lashes as well.
Stephanie C.
Love this. Makes the eyeshadow go on more pigmented and stays on longer. Best primer out there
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?