BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Aspen M.
Lakeside
definitely not all the fuss everyone is making about it. Was a gift for my birthday and just is clumpy.
Laccie W.
Chapel Hill, TN
The lash primer potion is the perfect start to my mascara. Super long lasting, and the perfect smell!
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
Works so good, makes my lashes more healthier. I love it. I have this in my make up bag right now too
Sheila T.
Chula Vista, CA
It makes my face feel soft especially because I have really oily skin keeps my makeup looking nice
Natasha A.
Leominster, MA
I haven't personally used it but I know people who have. I should really get around to buying this.
cori t.
Cleveland, OH
Makes your lashes look so much longer!! Only downside is that it clumps up once you put mascara on.
Alex P.
I've used this for years and it is the best. It stays on for hours and it feels light on the lids.
Mak S.
I'm usually not a fan of lash primers, but this one is amazing. Does everything it's supposed too
Daniela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Good for the lashes and it works perfectly as a las primer very good lurking very mid fuckirnehe
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing product I will most def recommend it to anyone. I love it! It’s worth the hype for this.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?