BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Heidi F.
Macon
I absolutely love this lash primer! It makes your lashes longer and fuller, it is a must have product!
Aspen M.
Lakeside
definitely not all the fuss everyone is making about it. Was a gift for my birthday and just is clumpy.
Anahi M.
Glendale, AZ
I really like to use a primer before applying my mascara . I feel as if it makes me eyelashes pop more
aja b.
Prime's eyelashes greatly before putting on mascara volume Rises before mascara makes lashes look long
Laccie W.
Chapel Hill, TN
The lash primer potion is the perfect start to my mascara. Super long lasting, and the perfect smell!
Crystal O.
Newark, NJ
Works so good, makes my lashes more healthier. I love it. I have this in my make up bag right now too
Alex P.
I've used this for years and it is the best. It stays on for hours and it feels light on the lids.
Jessica B.
Southaven , MS
I love using this on my lashes before I apply my makeup i feel like its became a staple in my home
Sheila T.
Chula Vista, CA
It makes my face feel soft especially because I have really oily skin keeps my makeup looking nice
Natasha A.
Leominster, MA
I haven't personally used it but I know people who have. I should really get around to buying this.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two