BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Jasmina D.
don't see a purpose for this. It does work but you can buy mascaras now that have this already built in.
Danielle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this urban decay lash primer potion because it keeps my mascara from getting clumpy and sticky.
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
First time user of this lash primer, it works great. Easy to apply and literally separates every lash!
Sophia W.
Fantastic product! Not as high quality as Lancome, but still fantastic. Really adds length and volume.
Anahi M.
Glendale, AZ
I really like to use a primer before applying my mascara . I feel as if it makes me eyelashes pop more
Kayla G.
Marlin, TX
I feel that this primer really sets well on the lashes doesn't get clumpy and really makes a difference
aja b.
Prime's eyelashes greatly before putting on mascara volume Rises before mascara makes lashes look long
Jessica D.
Knoxville
Hold my mascara really well when I used BTS. I use a different brand now and I have tried it with that.
Heidi F.
Macon
I absolutely love this lash primer! It makes your lashes longer and fuller, it is a must have product!
Aspen M.
Lakeside
definitely not all the fuss everyone is making about it. Was a gift for my birthday and just is clumpy.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?