BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
allie ūüėā.
, NY
i love this lash primer. it makes my lashes look really long and makes my mascara last and look a lot better
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
One of my fav lash primers to use. It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes.
Mckenna T.
Kansas City, MO
One of the best eyelash primers out there. They make my eyelashes super long and there's hardly any clumping
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
This lash primer is aaaaaamazing!!!!!!!!! It gets my lashes so full and so long it's like crack for them!!
Rosa N.
San Benito, TX
I wear this everyday and I love how my mascara stays on and doesn't clump or smear! A must have in my book!
Elise B.
Jonesboro, GA
This primer is ok. It takes a minute to dry. I used it a few times but switched to another cheaper primer.
Willow r.
Shelby, NC
It doesn't leave you eyelashes clumpy and sticky it looks good and is good for blending false lashes in.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Awesome primer!!! My mascara seems to last forever after I use this product. I love that it doesn't clump
Jasmina D.
don't see a purpose for this. It does work but you can buy mascaras now that have this already built in.
Kassie D.
Evansville, IN
I never run out of this stuff because I always make sure I have an immediate back up! Love this product!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?