BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Kaitlyn X.
El Monte , CA
This lash primer is amazing. It boosts up your lashes and it lasts for a long time. However, it is quite pricey.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
Beat Primer.. Everything UB product are so good... The primer makes your makeup stays all day and doesn't smudge
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I have very oily eyelids and this did nothing for me. I prefer the Nars primer. It helped my makeup last longer.
raven b.
Fairland, OK
This is a must have if you have really short sparse lashes, it even helped my long thick ones look like falsies!
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
Mascara looks so much better when you use Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion. Makes your eyelashes fuller and longer.
Laura M.
This is the OG of eye primers. It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and makes the colors nice and vibrant all day.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
I definitely can tell a difference when I use this primer with my mascara. I would purchase this product again
Alaina L.
While it may make eyelashes look thicker, it also makes them look clumpy. It draws attention in the wrong way.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
this primer is ok. the quality is decent but ive found better ones for the same price range. good but not great
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
I love this lash primer, it makes a mascara you already love even better and really helps intensify your look.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?