BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Autum R.
Princeton , IL
Nana a sis has jaHehsjjs s sis is js sis sis sis so sis s assists shah ssnisjsjs Jana a is s sis sis s sis and sbs s s
Kinsey H.
Great product helps get my makeup on looking good and stays for a long lasting stay. Great value and very effective!
Veronica C.
i love how smoothe this goes on! its amazing! keeps eyeshadow on all day long!! its wonderful i will keep purchasing
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Love using this before putting on mascara. Also use it at night after removing makeup. Keeps lashes hydrated and soft
member-06ead0e42
This is the Best primer ever! It adds amazing volume and length! Doesn't clump ever!!! I like very much. Is very good
Laura S.
Forest Park, GA
Love this makes my lashes look very nice and gives them a nice look. I barely use primer for my lashes but I love it
amiah d.
Lovvvvvvveeeee!!! I don't really like yo wear false lashes and this gives my lashes extra length I need!! Love it!!
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
I am very picky about my mascara and this one was really great, it didn't flake when you would play with your eyes.
Gaby W.
Signal Hill
This has been my holy grail for years. Makes my lashes look bigger and not clumpy. It works well with any mascara.
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love my lash primer! I use it anytime I put on mascara! Great for anyone! Goes on smoothly! I love urban decay!!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?