BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Hillsboro, OR
I didn't get as much extra out of this primer asI was hoping but I still like it. It was overhyped but it does it's job.
Taressa M.
San Francisco, CA
Before starting any make up routine, put lash primer on to protect your natural lashed from being pulled out from mascara
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Love this eyelash primer! Makes my eyelashes look a little fuller and longer and doesn't weight my eye lashes down at all
Whitney D.
Evansville, IN
This is the perfect prep to your mascara. It's the best way to make your lashes long and lean and looking great all day.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
This lash primer makes your lashes looking healthier and fuller. I would recommend this to anyone that wants big lashes.
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This stuff is fantastic. I use it when I am using a mascara that has a thicker formula so that it defines my lashes first
Jayleene A.
Lowell, MA
Best primer you will ever add to your make up bag!!! Everyone who uses eye showdow needs this in their makeup arsenal.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love this primer!! My eyelashes don't clump when I use this before using mascara. It also doesn't flake off as easily
Meeta J.
I get lenght, strength and extra long wear when I wear this before mascara. It adds extra volume to my normal mascara.
Edna L.
Brownsville, TX
Very good product really smooth no clumps or anything make my mascara glide even better and my eyelashes look fuller .
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?