BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Adrienne P.
Athens, OH
This never used to use a primer but I will never go back after using this! Perfectly preps my lashes for mascara applications
Sugee K.
This lash primer was not very good. The little white particles kept falling out before I could apply my black mascara on top.
Natalie V.
I wish I had invented this so I can have an unlimited supply of it! Keeps my lashes on point sometimes I don't even curl them
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
This stuff makes your mascara last all day and It prevents it from smearing...which happens to me a lot. I love this stuff!!!
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love this lash primer because it seems fo lengthen the lashes & once you put on mascara it looks like you have falsies on
Kathyrn I.
Chicago
This is such an amazing product and my lashes look amazing when I use it. I definitely recommend it to everyone to use this
Loyda V.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product although u dont need it much if your using pervrsion mascara it does help make ur lashes thicker and longer.
Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
This primer lash potion has made my eye lashes look so long and with volume when I add my mascara. Makes me feel beautiful
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
This stuff is fantastic. I use it when I am using a mascara that has a thicker formula so that it defines my lashes first
Taressa M.
San Francisco, CA
Before starting any make up routine, put lash primer on to protect your natural lashed from being pulled out from mascara
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?