BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Kate S.
Buffalo, NY
Love. Use everyday. Great product. The texture is perfect. I’ve purchased it twice and will continue using it. It isn’t inexpensive but it lasts and works really well.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this item. Luckily my local Nordstrom rack is still selling these (on a really good discount) but I do wish that it wasn’t discontinued. I love the formula!
Abigail O.
Hartford
Yessss this product I absolutely love love love. My eyelashes looks so long after I apply this product. You can definitely notice the difference. And it makes my mascara last much longer. I use everyday and i purchase this all the time
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
This lash primer is easy to apply,and has cute packaging.But it doesn't do what it is actually supposed to do it did not make my mascara last longer no matter what mascara I used and clumped up my mascara on several occasions it caused multiple mascaras to flake MORE than they would if I had not applied eyelash primer not to mention on the pricey side .Is this a good product?no do I recommend it? no should you buy it? Again no you should not. This product is a dud and is not worth your money.
Kvetka S.
Although this primer did condition my lashes very nicely, it wasn't consistent. I used the Big Fatty Mascara with this primer, and some days this primer would help, and others days it would not. The days the primer helped, it did make my mascara stay all day, but other times my lashes would look too light, or the primer would dry out leaving my lashes appearing clumpy. Now I use this primer for my lower lashes without a layer of mascara and that works fine. For $20, this primer was ok. Not sure if it was how I applied the make-up, but I definitely stayed consistent with my use.
Miriam B.
This is a white eyelash primer that is applied before mascara. It works pretty well, and my lashes look extra amazing no matter which mascara I use. This was the first lash primer I have ever used. I only gave it three stars since I have found much better lash primers since using this product. I do love Urban Decay products, and this isn't a bad lash primer. They just need to step up their game and be more competitive with their competition. Tinted lash primers would also be great.
Shealyn M.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this product on a recommendation from a friend. I thought that it would help to keep my mascara in place but I am sadly disappointed in it. It came in beautiful packaging like most Urban Decay products but I don't think I will be purchasing this again.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
A must have I use this everyday before applying eyeshadow I have oily eyelids and it improves the lasting effect of eyeshadow also makes it brighter and makes it last all day. The price point is moderate but lasts about months using it about 5 days per week.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
ehh.. this wasn't bad but it wasn't anything great. I don't personally this this primer did anything for me personally. it doesn't burn my sensitive eyes or make me uncomfortable throughout the day so that I really enjoy, I just don't find it necessary. it also weighed down my lashes causes them not to hold a curl the way they would with just mascara.
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
Gives my lashes more length, thickness, and volume to them. You can see the difference with primer and without. One thing though without primer it holds my curl better than with primer. It may be a little heavy I guess but still a great product.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?