BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Love this its perfect for volumising your lashes definitely recommend this to everyone and on my rtop lis of best products 100%.
Alyssa C.
Cuero tx
I love love this mascara!! I already have long eyelashes and this makes them pop. This is my go to! I love there brand as well!ūüėĀ
it isn't the best product, my experience with jt didn't really do anything. Lashes still looked the same after I applied mascara.
Cherokee H.
West Tawakoni, TX
I love this it really brought my lash game up I recomned it to everyone who asks. The only thing is the brush isn't my favorite.
Harriet B.
I wish it came in a larger tube with more in it. I can't get enough of it. I have short eyelashes. This def helps lengthen them!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Definitely helps make natural eyelashes look thicker and especially when paring with urban decay mascara I use this product daily
Lexi E.
Collierville , TN
This product us freaking amazing with any mascara it makes your mascara stay on all day and it doesn't make your eyelashes oily
kayla j.
One of my all time favorite products! I prefer this over any other brand! Works flawlessly! I recommend to anyone and everyone!
Amanda F.
Canfield , OH
I like the way this primer goes on. It makes my mascara look great. It gives my lashes a nice shape also and holds up all day.
Adriana K.
The Primer potion is very good when it comes to trying to extend your natural lashes. It works especially with the last mascara
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?