BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
nadia c.
It makes my lashes super long it gives me more definition I love it it makes my lashes look fuller longer and the mascara is amazing
Nelly D.
Hayward, CA
I feel like this lash primer makes the total difference when it comes to prepping my lashes. Makes my lashes look longer and fuller.
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I love the eyelash prime. It makes my lashes look so much fuller. I can tell a difference between if I use it then if I don’t use it.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this primer, makes my eye products pop and keeps them in place. Can't go without it. Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
Tania M.
Chowchilla, CA
I love how this primer works! For me it's the only one that works well on my eyelids. Helps keep my eyeshadows on all day no smudging
Kalleigh G.
I have never used lash primer. I don even know how to use it or what it's for. I don't really have much to say about this product.
Khyati S.
I love this primer! It makes the mascara stay without having to reapply it threw out the day. This product has a great consistency.
Kimberly M.
This is great for plumping up the lashes. However it goes on clumpy so I have to use perversion massacre. After that it is amazing.
Harriet B.
I wish it came in a larger tube with more in it. I can't get enough of it. I have short eyelashes. This def helps lengthen them!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Definitely helps make natural eyelashes look thicker and especially when paring with urban decay mascara I use this product daily
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?