BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Great mascara prime and UD is a greT brand in general. I use this product daily and i love it so much. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Katelyn B.
Cookeville, TN
Didn't seem to do anything for me. Just made my eyelashes clumpy. Won't buy again waste of money and time applying it then taking it back off
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
Great primer to use before your regular coat of mascara! Makes your eyelashes 10 times longer and keeps nice sturdy color without clumping!
Quianna B.
Redlands, CA
10/10! Definitely worth the price! This product is amazing and I want to cry, and thankfully if I do this product stays out and doesn't run
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
My natural lashes are curly. So beforeputting mascara i put this urban decay lash primer and it gives life to ma lashes. They last all day.
Elizabeth M.
This is the mascara to ibid by in the make up book. This primer is everything that is needed for the lashes to be perkie before mascara.
Mariana Alondra M.
Columbus, OH
I like it because after using my mascara i don't have to worry about it go or ir looks dark under my eye becase my mascara is comming out
Anna H.
Mason, OH
This is great stuff! I've never been disappointed in any ud products! My lashes look dynamite after putting this on before my mascara!
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Alright product. Not my absolute favorite. It seemed sticky to tough even after letting it sit so maybe there's a trick I'm unaware of?
nadia c.
It makes my lashes super long it gives me more definition I love it it makes my lashes look fuller longer and the mascara is amazing
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?