BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Emma M.
Stockbridge, MI
This product goes on easily, but I don't see a huge difference than using mascara without this primer. It also made my lashes look a little clumpy.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA
AMAZING AMAZINGGGGG BEST PRODUCT EVER MADE!!! It's a must if you want to get filler long lashes! It keeps your mascara in place and applies easily
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
I love using the primer potion before my regular mascara because it helps make my lashes longer and makes the mascara stay on longer and not flake.
lupita m.
Definitely would recommend ! Using this on your eyelashes before applying regular mascara really give you big bold lashes without any clumping .
Andrea M.
Enid, OK
This product works well, does what it's suppose to, but I have used better. I wouldn't say I'd never use it again, but I haven't bought it since.
Gift O.
Lagos
This is a really great reduce to use before mascara. I have also discovered that it works great as a Brow gel too. It keeps stray hairs in place.
Lisa R.
Howard Lake, MN
I really liked this urban Decay Lash Primer and felt like it made my mascara less flaky. I would recommend for anyone looking for a lash primer.
Makenzie G.
Westminster, MD
Love this primer. Use it daily. Does an awesome job as a base coat to make my lashes longer and fuller. Also keeps my mascara from flaking off
V P.
Philadelphia, PA
unfortunately i wasn't as impressed with the primer. i love their mascaras and i didn't see much of a difference with or without the primer.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Great mascara prime and UD is a greT brand in general. I use this product daily and i love it so much. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?