BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Kelly J.
I have not tried this product yet but I would like to. This app is making me choose a product for a view although I've never tried a lot of urban decay products
Shanygne B.
A fairly decent lash primer, you don't need to use a lot, it has a smooth slip to it. Strongly recommend so you definitely don't need to apply tons of mascara.
Elizabeth D.
Conway, AR
I thought this was just... Okay. It didn't make a big difference in how my mascara went on, or how long it stayed on. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the money.
Sam R.
So Urban Decay lash primer is a primer that you put on your eyelash first before you put on mascara works great make sure you cover all the primer with mascara
Anahi R.
I lovw this primer mascara! After i used this i cannot live with out it! It totally makes a didderence when you are teying to get your eyelashes to look long
Sarah C.
I would say Urban Decay has a good lash primer. However, I found a better mascara that I liked that already has a primer too so I haven't gone back to this.
Lily L.
Franklin, Pa
Love it is my first time use and fell love it so amazing primer eye portion are great show bright color add the eye shadow and Other that definitely amazing!
Megan D.
Frederick, MD
I love that this product is sparkly and during the day can stand on its own. It works so well for nighttime eyeshadow as well. Lasts all through the night!
Tiffany G.
JEREMIAH, KY
Gives wonderful, smooth base to allow easier application of mascara. Keeps mascara on all day long, until you want it to come off. Over all great product!
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I can't even describe how much of a wonder this stuff is. I literally have no eyelashes but this with mascara makes my eyelashes so long and volumizing.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?