BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Taniyah P.
This mascara primer makes my mascara stay in longer than I expected. I love it. Use this majority of the time. I don't have to worry about reapplying my mascara over and over again.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV
This lash primer makes my lashes HUGE! Which I LOVE! You do have to take care to not let air get into the packaging because it will dry out quickly and become very clumpy
Ana H.
I love this primer, but I feel like it is on par with drugstore mascara primers. I would recommend the L'Oreal primer over this because they are so similar and the L'Oreal is so much cheaper. This is still nice though.
Mary J.
Atlanta, GA
Before I put anything on my lashes I use lash primer. It protects my lashes from all of the strips and extensions that I use. It's also good to use before mascara
Aprll C.
Dallas, TX
I Like this product . It helped to ensure the color of lipstick was fully reflected and not concentrated. I had a bright red and it's yours well with this primer.
Anna G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I use this everyday! It makes my mascara look fresh all day. It is a little pricey, you can get a drug
Store mascara that may work just as well, but this product works well for me.
Ellen C.
It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter. Also if you miss a spot you can see the white on your eye lashes.
REBEKAH L.
Detroit, MI
I've had many different samples and also purchased a full size, and for some reason, it just doesn't work well for me. I apply it and a very short time later it's dry to the point that my brushes pretty much just flick off all the color I try to apply. Layering doesn't help because it leaves a streak on my eyes and when I apply color over it, more color shows where the streaking is. I do like the color selection, texture, and the fact that it doesn't crease, but the lack of creasing doesn't do much good when I can't apply my makeup with this product.
bobbie l.
Maxwell, CA
I have thin lashes so I have to do mine thick but with this I do less coats and get the same results without the clumps.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Every single mascara, no matter how expensive, smudges on me and leaves me with raccoon eyes an hour after applying it. I ordered this after doing some research and reading that a primer might help to stop that. I ordered it but didn't have high hopes as I thought I was doomed to be a raccoon forever...I received this and my first impression was that it wouldn't work as I could barely see it on my lashes but this thing WORKS! I am able to wear any mascara from the cheapest drugstore brand to the most expensive brand and NO SMUDGES!! I will never be without this!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?