BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Julia A.
I was really excited for this to come when I ordered it but honestly it compares to the covergirl version which is much cheaper. Definitely not going to invest in this again. I've been using it most days because I mean it does work but nothing great.
ZL W.
Tracy, CA
Love this product makes my lashes look extra long after 2 coats before using my mascara, and I love how it conditions my lashes as well so it's less damaging when applying mascara.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Lasts more product makeup with skin mattifies preventing makeup smudging , intensifies the colors , helps pigmentations lasts longer makes much blurring products are then applied
Kaci F.
Murphy, TX
This is a great eyeshadow primer. The only down fall is that it is really liquidity cream. I'm oily so putting this on my eyes just feels like grease. It works I just can't stand it. I use too faced shadow insurance and the glitter glue.
Clarise G.
Seattle, WA
I do love a good primer. This UD primer somehow does it's magic and makes my lashes ridiculous. I believe it also helps hold a curl all day. It does not flake or smear, nor cause irritation, even w contacts. Definitely would recommend.
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
I use this stuff every day and I really enjoy it! It sometimes gets lumpy if I put too much on, but most of the time it's very smooth and adds a lot of volume to my lashes!
Savannah B.
Hamilton
This was the first lash primer i used and i love it! It is so easy to work with and negates the amount of mascara i need. I don't know what i would do without this product!
Byanka D.
Oh my goodness. I tested this out in the Arizona heat when it rained and was very humid outside. My eye shadow still looked amazing through the water and sweating. this is definitely a keeper and recommend this.
Abby C.
Lansing, MI
Honestly I don't have much to say about this product except that I like the feel of it on my eyelids. But all Urban Decay eyeshadow primers have the same effect on my eyes. I like Sin better but Too-Faced Eyeshadow Insurance in Champaign or Pink Champaign better.
Taniyah P.
This mascara primer makes my mascara stay in longer than I expected. I love it. Use this majority of the time. I don't have to worry about reapplying my mascara over and over again.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?